Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.6

716 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview process is very straight. It was a campus selection. So there is a quiz, group discussion and 1:1 interview and then it is the final panel interview. But before that there was a academic grade filtering.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Campuse drive 1-written test
    2-T.R +H.R
    Tell me abt ur self
    why it field
    which os are you good with
    Do you know how to install Ubuntu

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day.
    The first step of the interview was the basic analytical skills test and a test for english proficiency. Much like the average aptitude test, only much simpler. After picking the high scoring candidates from this we had a face to face interview. The interview was again very simple. General chat about my projects in college and some basic analytical questions. Not much programming. Asked about my career goals, chances of further studies, interest in management positions, etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

i got invite from college offcampus interview. entire batch attended the interview.
    it had 3 rounds, Aptitude test, Analytical test and HR interview.
    Aptitude and Analytical was easy to crack.
    HR round was difficult, had stress interview type of questions as well.

Interview Questions

• You have to measure exactly 4 liters of water, but you only have a 3-liter bottle and a 5-liter bottle. How do you do it?   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was selected through campus recruitment. Interview had 2 rounds - one Apti and another Face to Face. Apti was quite tough. Once selected you get a chance for Face to face interview. In my case the Face to face interview was quite simple as the interviewer did not ask any specific technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Written exam was conducted as a first round(Inclues Quant and Verbal reasoning) to all the folks attended the interview and then after qualifying the wriiten exam, Personal interview was taken

Interview Questions

• What did you do differently than others   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

There was only one interview call. Everything went well I got an email from HR saying that I was selected and then after 2 weeks when I called the HR she said my application was rejected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was campus recruitment. It had 2 rounds. Written aptitude screening which included puzzles to solve and English grammar and fluency. Then HR round had generic and common sense/Logical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2015.

Interview

It was through campus placements and there was an initial quantitative/verbal test. Whoever crosses the first round goes to a technical/HR interview. The interview depends on the profile and interests of candidate. It went on for half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on favorite programming language
      Mini/Major projects   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Questions asked on projects in the Resume. Asked to explain B.E final year project. Basic Object Oriented Programming related questions from C++. Asked to solve a logic based puzzle. and one or two questions about the company and if willing to relocate. No particularly difficult questions. They just check your confidence level.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was hired a college hire.The interview process consisted of a written test on basic communication skills with questions on English grammar usage followed by an interview next day. Interview questions revolved around the resume, some questions about hacking, one puzzle to solve.
    Soon after the interview results were announced.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were easy, some behavioral questions were tricky.   Answer Question