Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.6

758 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was hired a college hire.The interview process consisted of a written test on basic communication skills with questions on English grammar usage followed by an interview next day. Interview questions revolved around the resume, some questions about hacking, one puzzle to solve.
Soon after the interview results were announced.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were easy, some behavioral questions were tricky.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

At Campus recruitment - First it was an Aptitude test - Then followed by Behavioral interview. My interview was straightforward and didnt have much challenges. Post interview the offer was made immediately.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Usually situation based questions. Some puzzles will be thrown in as well . Questions based on resume are also quite common. The behavioral questions based are mostly on success stories , failure stories etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you made a decision and it backfired.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Written test/Aptitude Test is the first round

One round of technical and HR round of Interview after clearing the written/aptitude test

The complete process takes 2 full days

The offer letter will be given 10-15 days after interview

Negotiation

Joined as a fresher

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had to clear the puzzles round and Englist test. The interview was basic questions to know more about you. No technical or programming questions. Very friendly. Later was offered the job.

Application

Interview

Easy puzzles and standard 1:1 interview questions. Match puzzles, numerical analysis, quantitative analysis, graphs and charts. No software related questions. Standard after college problems. Interview was no stress, easy. Mass hiring. Standard interview questions. Only HR interview, no technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Infosys had a very stringent selection process consisting of first selection based on the grades scored in under-graduation /graduation then aptitude test which is followed by technical interview (s) and finally a discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• During the interview process, they ask puzzles which make you think. Here the right answer is not important but show how you think.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2014.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview which had three rounds. The first round was aptitude test which was online. Practicing R.S. Aggarwal's aptitude book helps a lot. Second & Third rounds were HR interview which went well. Majorly focused on resume walk through. Confidence can work very well.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Puzzle solving test and One face to face Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Initial round was a written test having basic maths questions and puzzles. After clearing the test, the next round was with the HR round. If the written test is cleared you have 90% chances of getting through. THe HR round will be 1:1 and you will be asked basic questions on your resume and few puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles were most unexpected. Like prove that 1 + 1 = 41. You have to draw and join the plus sign to prove it. So they test your presence of mind   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations as such