Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview

Campus Recruitment. There was an aptitude test, pretty straightforward questions followed by HR interview. Selected 50 Students from college. Face to face interview had only behavioural questions, testing just the candidate's confidence

Interview Questions

• General Aptitude test questions, mirror images, english passages, maths numerials   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

They did not give enough chance to speak on the topics known. A bunch of offshore guys on recent trip to onsite talking interviews.
    Agreed everyone is not perfect in everything still !

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2011.

Interview

There was a preliminary round of testing analytical skills then a formal HR interview where they tested soft skills and some technical skills. There were a few trick questions and puzzles where you had to think out loud to show your flow of thought and way of thinking. They also assessed how calm and composed you were during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Infosys came to our college campus to recruit college pass outs in India. I was one of 45 members selected from my college. We had a written exam which consists of arithmetic & logical test and English test. Upon clearing written exam, we had an personal interview with HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview

Infosys recruiter called me for a software engineer's position. since it's my first time to hear about Infosys, I asked for a base salary of 100K, which I later found out is obviously beyond their budget, but the recruiter gave me the empty promise of the salary and invited me for an on-site interview.

after one hour of easy on-site technology interview, the HR came over and told me that based on my 5 years experience they can only offer me a base salary of 60K, which made me feel being deceived by their recruiter.

Infosys recruiter should be honest with candidate about the salary Infosys would offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview

Normal Interview process. Very friendly persons for the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

Interview

The first is an aptitude test, not difficult. If you clear that you get an interview call where they just ask basic HR and behavioral questions. Very easy process overall

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not required

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Interview

campus Interview , easy written test selected 45 candidates out of 500+ , had a round of 1:1 interview where interviewer asked very simple analytical questions , company is good for freshers with big campus and good training process. over all satisfying interview experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Interview

Analytics and Apptitude test for 30 min 30 quesitons, Essay writing on a topic for 30 min, 30-40 min face to face interview once you are selected in both writing and apptitude tests. the whole process was for 1 day from morning till late night. Results were annouced the same day. offer letters were sent to college in a month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As it is a fresher postion, there was no negotiation phase

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online ,was called for a skill test ,which i cleared ,and was interviewed off campus in Bangalore in 2 weeks , got an offer letter mailed in 3 weeks from there

Interview Questions

• How will i cope up with client pressures ,explain with example.
      How ill you handle corruption if you are the PM
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was competitive