Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.6

711 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online ,was called for a skill test ,which i cleared ,and was interviewed off campus in Bangalore in 2 weeks , got an offer letter mailed in 3 weeks from there

Interview Questions

• How will i cope up with client pressures ,explain with example.
    How ill you handle corruption if you are the PM   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was competitive

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Infosys in July 2009.

Interview

Written was mostly puzzles. Shakunthala Devi book of puzzles are handy read for entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Logic based question of Knight and Knave. Knight says the truth always, Knave always lies. One says I am a knight, other says I am a knight, who is who ..   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2009.

Interview

nothing much

Interview Questions

• asked 3 different puzzles.two of them were easy...third was difficult could not answer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2008.

Interview

I got it when I was in India through a campus hiring program . I was shortlisted from a ton of students. They had a written test which does the initial screening. Then the selected candidates are interviewed personally by HR or by group panels. The results are usually announced same day or later. Initial impression was ok.

Negotiation

No, the offers were non negotiable for fresh campus hires.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

It was off-campus selection interview in Orissa.
    It was the traditional pattern of written exam with puzzles and english test.
    The conversion ratio was 55 out of 1000 people appearing.
    In interview, it was personal interview with a learned man.
    I converted it and made it in the final selection.

Interview Questions

• Sankutala devi puzzles one was about two trains approaching and calculate speed   1 Answer

Negotiation

Campus placement hence no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2008.

Interview

This was an on-the-spot interview at a job fair. The interviewer had a simple script and needed me to answer each question in order so she could fill my answers into a form, leading to difficulties if my answer to one question happened to encompass the answer to another. There were no technical questions. The questions were along the lines of:

Tell me about a time you had to work in a small group on a project.
    Tell me about a time you came up with a clever solution to a problem.

And others, all establishing that I had a history working with I.T. that I could talk about. I was also asked how I felt about training in India. At the end, the interviewer said she would "put me through for an offer," and a week later I was emailed an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• ...and what was the result? Was asked after every question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is completely impossible at entry level.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

3 to 4 rounds

Negotiation

freshers fixed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Interview

First round was aptitude and the second round were f2f technical and personal hr. And it was pretty good. Don't panic just answer what you know and it will be good for you get selected.

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions in aptitude   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Hi,
    Today I have attended interview in Infosys at Chennai location. After attending technical round, waited 30min later one hr called me and taken to his cabin and asked me to write my university full form as I kept as JNTU. I written after he said u will be notified in 2weeks. What does that mean is it hr round just 1min? Later I reached home I got a call from Infosys hr saying you will get updated through mail.

Please help me, m confused is it selected or rejected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

During the interview the interviewer asked about project and how it was implemented.He also asked for basic technical questions about skills mentioned in the CV.

Apart from this he asked about hobbies,family background,qualities and choice regarding job location.He also asked about mission and vision of the Infosys.