Infosys System Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,564 Interview Reviews

2.4

1,564 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

1st round: Aptitude, logical and reasoning. Solve from Quantitative Aptitude book and refer some sites for logical reasoning.
2nd round: HR, generally behavioral questions, and extra initiatives that you took during your stay at the college.

Interview Questions

• Apart from curriculum what other initiatives did you take to enhance your knowledge?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

How do you select the right person for your business? There is no perfect answer, but the interview process can be a tremendous help if you use it effectively. In other words, you must have completed all of the other steps in the hiring process in order to get the most out of the interview process.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The Interview was fairly simple. The Interviewer just walked through my resume and asked very basic questions. Nothing tricky was asked. I was asked about events I organized during undergrad years.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The experience was great.Its good. first round was 1:30 min and it was fully technical covered entire resume. some of them are scenario based questions. some of them are scenario based questions.

Application

Interview

Screening test includes 60 min aptitude test followed by a 70 min test for English. The shortlisted candidates are then called for interview, which is all about the piece of paper in hand called resume

Application

Interview

Interview was simple and not so difficult. It was a bulk recruitment. Nothing much. Pretty easy. Interview was simple and not so difficult. It was a bulk recruitment. Nothing much. Pretty easy.

Application

Interview

There was an aptitude based written test which included quant and English. The Interview was non-Technical HR based. Questions on the projects and internship experience. Just be confident and know what is written on your resume.

Interview Questions

• How will you start sports academy in India?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (College Park, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Told by the person that scheduled my interview that coding on paper would not be requested. By the end of the 25 minute interview I had written Java, HTML, and SQL on the back of my resume. Two young men interviewed me, one asking for code examples and one asking about the business processes (SDLC, etc). One was sometimes hard to understand which led to awkward exchanges where I didn't understand his question but he wouldn't elaborate.

In addition, my position "in Rockville, MD" would almost assuredly require a mandatory relocation somewhere across the country every 6-12 months. As the details came out I was continually more disappointed.

I would recommend anyone who gains interest in InfoSys from a college recruiter look much more closely at the details of the positions they offer than is initially explained.

Interview Questions

• Java inhertance, webpage textbox sending contents to a database, select command and if-else in SQL.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiter, took about 1.5 months to get an interview. They just asked me stuff like what is Polymorphism, what is Encapsulation. But what does that tell you about me. I could have googled that stuff an hour before the interview. A company should be looking at your potential as a graduate, not what you specifically know, because honestly I forgot that stuff in Object-Oriented Programming 101.

"Ask yourself what each of your interview questions tells you about a candidate. If your answer is "it tells me if they know ____", we have a problem."

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus Recruitment.
    Online exam followed by HR interview. Online exam on english and Maths. Need to be quick while answering questions. No technical questions are asked in HR interview. Questions are based on resume.