Infosys System Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,601 Interview Reviews

2.4

1,601 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus selection. very easy process. 1st aptitude test, result was announced in 2-3 hours. Followed by a F2F interview. An HR took my interview. So obviously no technical questions were asked. all questions were related to extra curricular activities performed in college.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

1st round: Aptitude, logical and reasoning. Solve from Quantitative Aptitude book and refer some sites for logical reasoning.
    2nd round: HR, generally behavioral questions, and extra initiatives that you took during your stay at the college.

Interview Questions

• Apart from curriculum what other initiatives did you take to enhance your knowledge?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

How do you select the right person for your business? There is no perfect answer, but the interview process can be a tremendous help if you use it effectively. In other words, you must have completed all of the other steps in the hiring process in order to get the most out of the interview process.

Application

Interview

The Interview was fairly simple. The Interviewer just walked through my resume and asked very basic questions. Nothing tricky was asked. I was asked about events I organized during undergrad years.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application to their job site for their Technology Analyst Role - Class of 2017. Two weeks later a recruiter called me out of the blue to set up a technical video interview for their systems engineer role instead. Was told that in addition to technical, they would ask behavioral questions. Interview took place the next day. I talked with two panelists, one from New York, one from India. They asked general questions about my resume, favorite classes, projects, and programming languages that I was familiar with. They were particularly interested in knowing if I had experience in Java and SQL. I had no experience in SQL. Was asked about OOP concepts and SDLC, no behavioral questions.

Video broke up very often. I had difficulty understanding the Indian interviewer because of his accent, so a lot of the times they had to repeat themselves. Video quality and connection definitely affected my performance because I couldn't hear their questions clearly. Never had a 2nd round interview.

After 10 business days, I checked in with my recruiter and was told that they were in offering process for me. The next day I received my offer for associate systems engineer. Overall it was a very fast process, and my recruiter was very pleasant to work with. I'm a recent college graduate that applied in the US so there was no campus recruitment process for me, just a technical interview. Your technical interview might be different. Overall I found it helpful to just go over basic OOP and SDLC concepts. They may or may not ask you questions specific to Java.

They will not be negotiating salary as I am told that everyone received the same base salary for this position.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The experience was great.Its good. first round was 1:30 min and it was fully technical covered entire resume. some of them are scenario based questions. some of them are scenario based questions.

Application

Interview

Screening test includes 60 min aptitude test followed by a 70 min test for English. The shortlisted candidates are then called for interview, which is all about the piece of paper in hand called resume

Application

Interview

Interview was simple and not so difficult. It was a bulk recruitment. Nothing much. Pretty easy. Interview was simple and not so difficult. It was a bulk recruitment. Nothing much. Pretty easy.

Application

Interview

There was an aptitude based written test which included quant and English. The Interview was non-Technical HR based. Questions on the projects and internship experience. Just be confident and know what is written on your resume.

Interview Questions

• How will you start sports academy in India?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (College Park, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Told by the person that scheduled my interview that coding on paper would not be requested. By the end of the 25 minute interview I had written Java, HTML, and SQL on the back of my resume. Two young men interviewed me, one asking for code examples and one asking about the business processes (SDLC, etc). One was sometimes hard to understand which led to awkward exchanges where I didn't understand his question but he wouldn't elaborate.

In addition, my position "in Rockville, MD" would almost assuredly require a mandatory relocation somewhere across the country every 6-12 months. As the details came out I was continually more disappointed.

I would recommend anyone who gains interest in InfoSys from a college recruiter look much more closely at the details of the positions they offer than is initially explained.

Interview Questions

• Java inhertance, webpage textbox sending contents to a database, select command and if-else in SQL.   Answer Question