Infosys System Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,805 Interview Reviews

2.4

1,805 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Aptitude questions that include analytical, logical and reasoning skill which was supposed to be taken online at a center allocated along with an in-person interview.The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I had oncampus interview which had two rounds. First was aptitude test which was online. Practicing R.S. Aggarwal's aptitude book helps a lot. Second round was a HR interview which went well. Majorly focused on resume walk through. Confidence can work very well.

Anonymous Employee in Campus, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Campus, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Give true answers, don't beat about the bush, if don't know the answer say I don't know. The process is smooth and is easy. Prepare well what you write in your cv. All the best.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a HR screening call. One week later, I was asked to take a video webcam interview with (2) hiring managers. Webcam interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I had trouble understanding their questions due to their foreign accents & enunciations.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus selection. very easy process. 1st aptitude test, result was announced in 2-3 hours. Followed by a F2F interview. An HR took my interview. So obviously no technical questions were asked. all questions were related to extra curricular activities performed in college.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked quite a few questions that I was not expecting, mostly stuff that is not related but can correlate back. Just be prepared for everything they might throw at you. From networking to pentesting roles.

Interview Questions

• Networking related questions for s system engineer position   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

1st round: Aptitude, logical and reasoning. Solve from Quantitative Aptitude book and refer some sites for logical reasoning.
    2nd round: HR, generally behavioral questions, and extra initiatives that you took during your stay at the college.

Interview Questions

• Apart from curriculum what other initiatives did you take to enhance your knowledge?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

How do you select the right person for your business? There is no perfect answer, but the interview process can be a tremendous help if you use it effectively. In other words, you must have completed all of the other steps in the hiring process in order to get the most out of the interview process.

Application

Interview

The Interview was fairly simple. The Interviewer just walked through my resume and asked very basic questions. Nothing tricky was asked. I was asked about events I organized during undergrad years.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application to their job site for their Technology Analyst Role - Class of 2017. Two weeks later a recruiter called me out of the blue to set up a technical video interview for their systems engineer role instead. Was told that in addition to technical, they would ask behavioral questions. Interview took place the next day. I talked with two panelists, one from New York, one from India. They asked general questions about my resume, favorite classes, projects, and programming languages that I was familiar with. They were particularly interested in knowing if I had experience in Java and SQL. I had no experience in SQL. Was asked about OOP concepts and SDLC, no behavioral questions.

Video broke up very often. I had difficulty understanding the Indian interviewer because of his accent, so a lot of the times they had to repeat themselves. Video quality and connection definitely affected my performance because I couldn't hear their questions clearly. Never had a 2nd round interview.

After 10 business days, I checked in with my recruiter and was told that they were in offering process for me. The next day I received my offer for associate systems engineer. Overall it was a very fast process, and my recruiter was very pleasant to work with. I'm a recent college graduate that applied in the US so there was no campus recruitment process for me, just a technical interview. Your technical interview might be different. Overall I found it helpful to just go over basic OOP and SDLC concepts. They may or may not ask you questions specific to Java.

They will not be negotiating salary as I am told that everyone received the same base salary for this position.