Infosys System Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,683 Interview Reviews

2.4

1,683 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

its a web cam interview and we can see them but they cannot see us and they have asked questions related to java pl/sql and unix etc. they were not sure about the pattern of interview and so they went ahead directly with the pattern they liked. Finally they hang up saying they are running out of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was first scheduled to take place in Jersey city then delayed and was scheduled for Saturday (webcam interview).The interview started after 45 minutes of the scheduled time.

Interview was easy asked more behavioral questions like tell me about the last presentation you gave?

The interviewer didn't even go through my resume (that is what I figured from the questions he asked)there were certain instances when i felt he wasn't even listening to what I am saying.

Interview Questions

• Technical:Define OOPs concept from java , difference between interface and abstract classes, what is DDL(SQL)
      Behavioral:Last presentation you gave?Conflict while working in team etc   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was through campus placement that i got the offer. The wait for the interview was very lengthy as they hired around 348 people. The interview was not for a duration of 25 min . First we had a written round where some puzzles were given for solving.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer didn't even go through my resume (that is what I figured from the questions he asked)there were certain instances when i felt he wasn't even.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgeport, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied to the Systems Engineer position which I believe I found on indeed.com. A recruiter contacted me and asked if we could set up a webcam interview with a time that I wasn't entirely unavailable, but I would be at work. I replied asking if any other time was available, no reply was given. Instead I received an invite for the proposed time. I decided to work from home so I can accommodate the interview. Interview day comes, I call the number provided and I interrupt an already ongoing interview, I hang up and call back a few minutes later. The interview process starts and I respond to a few generic questions (tell us about yourself and your current role, day to day duties, etc). The interviewers ask me what shifts I would be available for, I tell them first shift and they reply saying first shift starts @ 6am. They then ask me if I'm familiar with call centers and how they function, I reply and then start to wonder which position I'm applying for. I kindly ask what position I'm applying for and they say it's for a Level 1 help desk/call center position. At this point I'm upset/dumb-founded and say that I was under the impression that the interview was for a Server Engineer position which I had originally applied for. They reply that no, it is for a call center position. I state that I would prefer not to take up any more of their time because I am not seeking an entry level position and we end up parting ways shortly thereafter. The entire process baffled me, I was upset that a large company such as Infosys did not do their due diligence and interview someone for a position they did not even apply to. I understand mistakes are made but it's frustrating.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2015.

Interview

for campus interview
    First round is Online test - multiple choice - some Questions are technical and some are logical ( like cat exam and study)
    For Non campus placements second round is : group discussion
    third round is technical interview + HR interview or technical interview
    fourth is HR round.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were 2 steps to hire on campus -
    A written test consisting of quantitative reasoning
    A in person interview

Very approachable senior person interviewed with sensible questions, Great experience overall
    Post interview, received acceptance next day
    Had to do background check, medical test and proof of qualifications and passport

Interview Questions

• Interest in company
      Example of a challenge faced
      How did you try to solve it   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It is very easy. Just an HR as I was recruited from college. It was just 10 minutes interview. First you have to give aptitude test which is bit difficult, but if you study well from previous aptitude qs, you will get through.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were two rounds. First was a off campus aptitude test this test was good. I was told I was in top 20 among 200 applicants. Next was the HR round this was pretty basic. But the whole process was long I gave the interview in September heard from them in November and joining was in January.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to a different location. basic questions   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Through my previous post “Infosys Interview Process” I have noticed that many candidates have concerns related to salary, Location and Joining Date offered by Infosys. In this post I will share my personal experience and experiences shared by the candidates on these concerns.45 minutes. Resume scanning.