Infosys Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,881 Interview Reviews

2.4

1,881 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

I had on-campus interview. First was Aptitude exam questions which includes logical, reasoning and English. After successful completion of first exam, technical and hr interview takes place. overall good experience, great place to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First round was an aptitude exam which tests your Math, Logic and English skills. If you prepare for GRE or GMAT or CAT, this would be a piece of cake. Next was a HR round who talked about my resume areas of interests, being from a different branch, he asked mainly about my projects and assistant-ships during my education.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite subject and why? where filed would you choose in the near future.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

One Aptitude Test and One interview,
    Aptitude test involved questions from graph, maths, lot of english questions on compreshensuiob
    interview was easy no technical questions questionsn based on resume LASTED ONLY FOR 10 MINUTES

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Aptitude questions that include analytical, logical and reasoning skill which was supposed to be taken online at a center allocated along with an in-person interview.The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I had oncampus interview which had two rounds. First was aptitude test which was online. Practicing R.S. Aggarwal's aptitude book helps a lot. Second round was a HR interview which went well. Majorly focused on resume walk through. Confidence can work very well.

Anonymous Employee in Campus, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Campus, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Give true answers, don't beat about the bush, if don't know the answer say I don't know. The process is smooth and is easy. Prepare well what you write in your cv. All the best.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a HR screening call. One week later, I was asked to take a video webcam interview with (2) hiring managers. Webcam interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I had trouble understanding their questions due to their foreign accents & enunciations.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus selection. very easy process. 1st aptitude test, result was announced in 2-3 hours. Followed by a F2F interview. An HR took my interview. So obviously no technical questions were asked. all questions were related to extra curricular activities performed in college.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked quite a few questions that I was not expecting, mostly stuff that is not related but can correlate back. Just be prepared for everything they might throw at you. From networking to pentesting roles.

Interview Questions

• Networking related questions for s system engineer position   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1st round: Aptitude, logical and reasoning. Solve from Quantitative Aptitude book and refer some sites for logical reasoning.
    2nd round: HR, generally behavioral questions, and extra initiatives that you took during your stay at the college.

Interview Questions

• Apart from curriculum what other initiatives did you take to enhance your knowledge?   Answer Question