Infosys Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,544 Interview Reviews

2.4

1,544 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Screening test includes 60 min aptitude test followed by a 70 min test for English. The shortlisted candidates are then called for interview, which is all about the piece of paper in hand called resume

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview was simple and not so difficult. It was a bulk recruitment. Nothing much. Pretty easy. Interview was simple and not so difficult. It was a bulk recruitment. Nothing much. Pretty easy.

Application

Interview

There was an aptitude based written test which included quant and English. The Interview was non-Technical HR based. Questions on the projects and internship experience. Just be confident and know what is written on your resume.

Interview Questions

• How will you start sports academy in India?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (College Park, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Told by the person that scheduled my interview that coding on paper would not be requested. By the end of the 25 minute interview I had written Java, HTML, and SQL on the back of my resume. Two young men interviewed me, one asking for code examples and one asking about the business processes (SDLC, etc). One was sometimes hard to understand which led to awkward exchanges where I didn't understand his question but he wouldn't elaborate.

In addition, my position "in Rockville, MD" would almost assuredly require a mandatory relocation somewhere across the country every 6-12 months. As the details came out I was continually more disappointed.

I would recommend anyone who gains interest in InfoSys from a college recruiter look much more closely at the details of the positions they offer than is initially explained.

Interview Questions

• Java inhertance, webpage textbox sending contents to a database, select command and if-else in SQL.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiter, took about 1.5 months to get an interview. They just asked me stuff like what is Polymorphism, what is Encapsulation. But what does that tell you about me. I could have googled that stuff an hour before the interview. A company should be looking at your potential as a graduate, not what you specifically know, because honestly I forgot that stuff in Object-Oriented Programming 101.

"Ask yourself what each of your interview questions tells you about a candidate. If your answer is "it tells me if they know ____", we have a problem."

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus Recruitment.
    Online exam followed by HR interview. Online exam on english and Maths. Need to be quick while answering questions. No technical questions are asked in HR interview. Questions are based on resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

They are nice. And I didn't wait too long before they called my name in the lobby. Questions are mainly about my current project. They asked details of the technologies to get knowledge of how deep I understand what I am doing.

Interview Questions

• They asked many many questions. Most related to my project, and details in technologies that I have used.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter contacted me by phone, talked about background and role of the position. Then set up a video interview the following week. During the video interview, the employee were able to see me, however I was not able to see them. Questions asked were pretty basic background questons about specific roles and duties. There were some technical questions as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

They said they would offer it after I completed three interviews-recruiter, 2 technical, and a HR meeting. They gave me a start date. I waited for 2 months, while in contact with them. Then, they delayed it 3 days before I was supposed to start. Then, I waited for a month. Then, they canceled the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Basking Ridge, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Absolutely Horrendous HR. Applied online, Interview process took 3+ Weeks. Was told on phone I received an offer. Offer letter was never sent even though I sent emails asking to release the offer. Terrible Company who favors Indians, and bad HR. Avoid at all costs!