Infosys Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,706 Interview Reviews

2.4

1,706 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. there were only behavioral questions and more about my resume. It was a go-to meeting round there were to recruiters on call. anyone can clear the interview, be confident

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was a campus interview in our college. A third party hired by Infosys. Normal behavioural questions regarding projects done so far and how I managed them. Any bottleneck situation that I faced and how I resolved them.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest problem that I faced in a project and how i dealt with it?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

College Campus placements interview. Only HR round. There was no technical whatsoever!. Really surprising. The interview only lasted for about 20 min. It was very quick. The panel consisted of only one person. But the training is when candidates usually get weeded out.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Lubbock, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

One round of HR in which they tell you about the role and if you are legally able to work for them. One round of technical interview, but mainly asked about school history and the skills I listed. They also ask multiple puzzles to see if I could think outside the box and solve them.

Interview Questions

• What is the best piece of code you have written and can you walk us through it.   1 Answer
    • The gave asked me to solve a puzzle.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Boulder, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall, the whole hiring process took about 3 weeks and consisted of 2 phone interviews. I was contacted by an HR representative through linkedin. A week or so later, I was emailed by another representative for a phone interview. The first phone interview was about 20-30 minutes and consisted mainly of behavioral questions and a few higher level technical questions about OOP methods. A week later, I had a second online interview with the hiring manager who asked questions about Agile development. The interview process overall was pretty simple, and I heard back from the company with an offer the following week.

If you brush up on your projects and really study the basics of programming methodologies and OOP concepts, the interview should be a walk in the park. Everything was pretty straightforward, and the HR is responsive.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2015.

Interview

Online interview via GoToMeeting with two people from India. They asked me about logic questions which would be applied to programming that they will train. I am a Physics student at a top university and they expected me to think like a programmer.

Interview Questions

• How do you get even numbers from a series from 1 to 10? How do you reverse the string WELCOME (not by coding)? Some math questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Was contacted by a recruiter and was scheduled for an interview.
    2. Had an interview via GoToMeeting. Had some technical and behavioral questions. Then I din't get any reply for 2 weeks. Then I mailed the recruiter and she said I was selected for 2nd round. Then there was no response for a month. Then again I mailed the recruiter and she said we are still doing 1st round we would contact after a week. After that there was no response. It was almost 2 months since the 1st interview. Then again I mailed the recruiter and finally she says they won't be doing 2nd round. I even gave up on an other job for Infosys. They are sooo unprofessional. Worst recruitment process .

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. the first round was aptitude. Mostly mathematical and logical reasoning questions from R.K. sharma. next was the english section. It was slightly difficult. The were questions on grammar, parts of speech, comprehension questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The process lasted for about 4 days.
    First round was HR, with simple questions about yourself and resume based question.
    The second round was technical, java and some numerical reasoning questions.
    Then finally HR called to discuss benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• If a rock and a feather were thrown down in vacuum. which would reach the floor first.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First Round is Quantative , Analytical and Verbal Skill Test.
    Second Round is a technical and HR interview ad varies from person to person.
    Mostly, this is for freshers and they ask you about you college projects and few behavioural questions. I was only asked about the my college projects.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to my college projects   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase