Infosys Systems Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.6

97 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First you go through a set of objective multiple choice exam, If selected you are interviewed. The interview is basic non technical question with few puzzles just to check mathematical aptitude.

Interview Questions

• About me, Why Infosys, Hobbies, How I manage my time with extra curricular involvement   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Surat (India)).

Interview

It was campus hiring. They took Aptitude+English written test (online). Then one face to face interview. Written test was elimination round but it was easy. Face to face was also easy. They asked basic questions related to my subject of engineering and interest in IT.

Interview Questions

• Basic question based on my resume. Mostly were questions like "Do you know this language?" , About college project.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

For students from the core branches interview will be slightly easy than the cse/it students.for core students the interview will be mostly based on the communication and little computer knowledge but for cse/it students it will be on programming languages

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2017.

Interview

There were basically 2 rounds, Aptitude And and interview. In aptitude the verbal section had 40 questions and time given was 35 minutes, Quant section had 25 questions and time given was 60 minutes. The quant questions were a bit tough and lengthy. The verbal section was pretty easy. There were no synonyms and antonyms. only sentence correction, passage reading and sentence arrangement.

Interview was quite easy, it was a one to one interview. The interview was conducted for around 25 minutes.

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

I had applied for Infosys on campus. There was a technical test initially which I cleared. Then there was a basic HR interview where the interviewer asked mostly about my academic projects. He just wanted to know mainly that I can communicate well.

Interview Questions

• Where in Pune do you stay? What's good about that place?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The total process was in two steps.The first round was the written round.The written round comprised of questions from many areas such as:
    1.Syllogism
    2.Data Sufficiency
    3.Data Interpretation
    4.Conclusion from passages
    5.Comprehension
    The second round was the interview.The process took place after a day.The interviewer was a cool person.He asked questions ranging from personal details to details in my resume.He also told me that he was from Hyderabad.I was asked to leave after my interview and i knew that i had done well. The results were announced the next day and i was shortlisted for the job.

Interview Questions

• Q1)Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Q2) Why do you code in C,C++?   1 Answer
    • Q) What is the difference between C and C++?   1 Answer
    • Q) What is Encapsulation?   1 Answer
    • Q) What is the difference between an Abstract Class and an Interface?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Madurai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude round - basic programmin apti ques practice some ques in indiabix and rs agarwal
    Tech interview + Hr - basic questions in language wat u knw. Just a simple interview y can easily clear if if you are calm and composed. While introducing yourself be there in the moment and speak what u think about yourself at that point. Ask about the company and some questions regarding the training

Interview Questions

• Asked me write the code for primary number   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Ernakulam (India)).

Interview

It was quite a very different experience for me attending the aptitude test of infosys. I was preparing for apitude test for the last 3 months that time and infosys was my first company to attend as campus interview. The exam turned up a big surprise for me by showing up questions out of all topics i have gone through. But by lucks factor i cleared it.

Interview Questions

• Q. Mixing up Solutions to calculate amount of solution to be mixed to get a ratio.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

Interview

first round was Aptitude test with decent level of questions.
    second round was HR interview.
    it was casual talks about hobbies and interests.
    what are the future plans and where do you want to see yourself in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Tell me about the projects   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Easy process. 1 aptitude, technical on c,c++,java if u know. You can easily crack the interview if apti is clear. HR will be cool and helpful if it's a campus selection.