Infosys Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Tech Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

You apply online - You will get few calls from India - They schedule skype interviews over a weekend - few hr calls - one skype interview - it was a very routine interview with no respect. Do not recommend, unless you need a job disparately.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a video conference for interview there is no connection on what you are interviewed for and what kind of projects they have. One who interviews you is not the one you work with. Very difficult to know about projects and the team in interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions for c# and .Net   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Northbrook, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Simple but needs a lot of wait time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Carson City, NV) in August 2012.

Interview

Infosys came onsite to a US company to provide interviews for all the people that their company had outsourced. I gave them my resume, then they asked for me to come downstairs for the interview. I sat and talked with 3 guys in the room with 1 suppsoed to be on the phone, before the interveiw even started they said they were only interviewing for desktop support and had no interest in my server/vm skills. The other two guys where doing standard interview questions as they looking up and down my resume about 5 times, constantly flipping it over this way and that reading and re-reading as they asked me questiosn and had me fill out an application. The person on the phone never dialed into the conference call. The interview was about 45min long the entire time all 3 of them were getting up about every 7 min then coming back in 3 min. HR was completey disorganized, while i never got an offer i've seen 1 person get contacted 4 times for a job offer that was then recinded when the person asked for follow up information.
    There was no way in hell i was going to accept anything they offered. HR was completey disorganized, while i never got an offer i've seen 1 person get contacted 4 times for a job offer that was then recinded when the person asked for follow up information. I've seen them yell at people and call them worthless becuase they didnt know something about a system they were never trained on.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in October 2011.

Interview

F ir st ro und w as techni cal and sec ond round was HR. They ask questions as per your resume. Interviewer was good, HR rep was good. For JEE interview, they ask basic core java questions, then for JEE frameworks, asks for spring, struts etc.

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Infosys (Lakewood, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I have submitted my profile and got shortlisted after two weeks . I got call for interview schedule after two months and for they called me for in-person interview and I got selected.
    I got offer later after three weeks and sent me for my acceptance.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some expected and some unexpected questions and most are high level questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

Interviewer focussed on prior experience and job requirement. Very cordial interview process. I had 4 interviews and each one of them explained what they want from me on the job and the expectation from the client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable offer.

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

nterviewer was clear about job requirements and the specific skill requirements. Got a clear picture about the job and employer expectations. It was a nice learning experience. Got sufficient time to think and take a decision, It was a more participatory process.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

For me process took around 2 weeks, initially i applied through employee referral,
    after 1 week got call from hr. Hr scheduled interview for Saturday.They taken 2 technical rounds followed by HR discussion.They took around 1 week to release offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Normal discussion

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

Two rounds were happened and then want to take for a higher position so another round ..