Infosys Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.8

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2017.

Interview

Had an web interview with 2 people on Saturday morning.I was waiting for the panel to arrive after 10 mins one interviewer joins the call while he was driving. car music playing in the background and kids talking continuously.He could not join video since he was driving so the interview now becomes phone interview with just one guy showing up. Asked me some OOPS questions.
Please respect our time.If you don't have panel or time to conduct the interview we would gladly prefer rescheduling. I would rethink my position on Infosys before interviewing

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I contacted through recruiter and they scheduled the interview on the same day.Had a skype call , interviewers are very friendly and cool asked regarding my resume technologies and some general behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Core Java, Web services, Java Collections,are you ready to work for support project?   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

There was 2 Technical and 1 HR round. You have to clear technical before appearing for HR round and both were in-person interviews at their Development Center. HR response was fast and overall process was very good.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Fresno, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

interview process is good it went smoothly and asked some basic questions regarding java and advance java and asked some concepts regarding data base and asked about some about html and css and java script etc.... .... .... .... ..... ..... .... ..... ..... ...... ...... ....... ....... ........ ...... ..... . . . . . . . . . . . . ... .... .... .... .... ... ... ... .

Interview Questions

• core java and advance java questjions . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . ............... . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

This was my first job after graduation, and I got this job as a campus placement. The interview process is very basic, with one written aptitude test and an interview round for the ones who clear the written exam. The interview is fairly simple with basic behavioral questions and a couple of puzzles.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

It is straight forward process, where you apply online and the HR is also very quick to respond.

There was only 2 technical round which consist of phone screen and skype call. questions were pretty simple and core java related questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Had a telephonic tech interview followed by a face to face tech interview again. And then a discussion with the manager.
    Both Tech rounds were simple and asked basic .net questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

It was just a simple interview, with technical questions. Total time of 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not good. Negotiate for Higher pay.

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

One day interview and I was selected. Two interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. They pay as they pay for that position.

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round. Interview is based on your skill sets added in the resume. Core conceptual questions. Easy to answer. Interviewer makes you feel comfortable.