Infosys Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I got call from infosys texas plano location the HR person asked to apply through the online link which they send to email address.And the posted was for .Net Tech lead.
1. A web video technical round with 2 interview panels along with HR.
2. Technical questions was based on Windows application,WCF,Sql database
3. Interview lasted for 45-50 mins.

Interview Questions

• Q.What is Index?Can we add index in views?
    Q.What is cursor?Is cursor good?What are the other ways instead of using cursors?
    Q.Ways to tune stored procedures?How to debug stored procedure in production environment?
    Q.How to call private constructor?
    Q.What is HttpModule?HttpHandler?
    Q.Channel&Proxy?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was brief interview but multiple rounds, with deep technical questions involved. Interviewers are very detailed oriented and expected answer to be right on target.

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

It was for India's location, 2006 for fresher. The interview process included that time puzzles, English test and finally interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very professional..
    Should be in depth.
    Need skilled technical person to interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Went to Infosys office and gave interview over phone and was selected and an offer was made to me which I accepted; but later I was asked to give another interview but the interview never happened. HR did a good job of trying to connect me to the interview panel but the panelist seems to be having some issues in connecting with me. Currently I am not sure what are the next steps.
    Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of SAP CRM Marketing Attribute List BADI's   Answer Question

Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an panel interview asking regular .NET and consulting questions. Asked to explain how I would implement and develop a web application with load balancers. Explain MVVM and how to apply in Silverlight app.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2011.

Interview

Made me comfortable in interview room. Simple. Basic Technical questions. Just asked basic iOS interview questions with ARC, Threads, Straight forward scenarios. Any one with an average experience in iOS can answer it.

Interview Questions

• Basic iOS interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

The whole process consisted of a number of steps. At first there was one written test. This test consisted of both technical questions as well as IQ test. This was for a duration of 50 mins. Once this was over, results were published after 2 hours and the selected candidates were asked to stay there. This was followed by panel interview

Interview Questions

Looking for better options with improving market conditions.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was pathetic, they are offering less than what my current compensation, this is strictly for who has below the industry package and looking for small hike can attend interview at infy. While scheduling interview they had agreed for what i was expected and after clearing technical round HR told our company cannot offer that much and you can leave for the day.. never seen a company inviting people's for interview and offering less package than what people are already having.

Interview Questions

• Log4j configuration, ejb configuration, exceptions in java, etc...All are outdated questions.   Answer Question

Compensation that was offered way less than the industry standards.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring process consists of two Technical Analysis Rounds, One managerial round and thereafter HR discussion. First round was kind of an eligibility check. Second round was the deciding one. Managerial round will concentrate on your past project experiences.

Interview Questions

• I applied for Teradata Developer. Questions were focused on my project experience and Teradata Tools and utilities. Teradata Basic Architecture and Teradata components were also discussed in brief.   Answer Question