Infosys Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.7

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2017.

Interview

Just done with my interview and it didn't goes so well. First of all they asked me to show them my ID through web camera! Second, I asked them the question:
On what kind of project do they working right now, could you tell me please? instead of answering me, they told me listen, when you got the job the Technical HR manager will explain what you need to do! WHATT??? And up to the end, it's not easy to understand what whey ask or telling you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I got call from infosys texas plano location the HR person asked to apply through the online link which they send to email address.And the posted was for .Net Tech lead.
    1. A web video technical round with 2 interview panels along with HR.
    2. Technical questions was based on Windows application,WCF,Sql database
    3. Interview lasted for 45-50 mins.

Interview Questions

• Q.What is Index?Can we add index in views?
      Q.What is cursor?Is cursor good?What are the other ways instead of using cursors?
      Q.Ways to tune stored procedures?How to debug stored procedure in production environment?
      Q.How to call private constructor?
      Q.What is HttpModule?HttpHandler?
      Q.Channel&Proxy?   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was brief interview but multiple rounds, with deep technical questions involved. Interviewers are very detailed oriented and expected answer to be right on target.

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

It was for India's location, 2006 for fresher. The interview process included that time puzzles, English test and finally interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very professional..
    Should be in depth.
    Need skilled technical person to interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Went to Infosys office and gave interview over phone and was selected and an offer was made to me which I accepted; but later I was asked to give another interview but the interview never happened. HR did a good job of trying to connect me to the interview panel but the panelist seems to be having some issues in connecting with me. Currently I am not sure what are the next steps.
    Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of SAP CRM Marketing Attribute List BADI's   Answer Question

Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an panel interview asking regular .NET and consulting questions. Asked to explain how I would implement and develop a web application with load balancers. Explain MVVM and how to apply in Silverlight app.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2011.

Interview

Made me comfortable in interview room. Simple. Basic Technical questions. Just asked basic iOS interview questions with ARC, Threads, Straight forward scenarios. Any one with an average experience in iOS can answer it.

Interview Questions

• Basic iOS interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

The whole process consisted of a number of steps. At first there was one written test. This test consisted of both technical questions as well as IQ test. This was for a duration of 50 mins. Once this was over, results were published after 2 hours and the selected candidates were asked to stay there. This was followed by panel interview

Interview Questions

Looking for better options with improving market conditions.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They conducted two rounds, one on core java and another on the database and after that, they have conducted HR round where I have rejected the offer because they were offering very low salary and they have their own company policies and constraints, the hike percentage they offered was 15% with 15% VP.

One should carry two passport size photograph with you.

Interview Questions

• What is your project, Explain?
      What is Polymorphism and Encapsulation, Aggregation, Abstraction, Interface with an example of your current project?
      When to override equals and hashcode?
      Given a class A{
      ...
      ...

}
      A a= new A("ss");
      A a1= new A("ss");
      a == a1 and a.equals.a1 ?

What design pattern you have used so far in your project?

Two lists are their list = {14,6,7,9,1}; list2= {3,7,9,2,4}, sort whole list but list should be remain 2 separate lists.

How hash map works internally? what if the hashcode will be constant always?

Round 2: