Infosys Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2016

2.7

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was brief interview but multiple rounds, with deep technical questions involved. Interviewers are very detailed oriented and expected answer to be right on target.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

It was for India's location, 2006 for fresher. The interview process included that time puzzles, English test and finally interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very professional..
    Should be in depth.
    Need skilled technical person to interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Went to Infosys office and gave interview over phone and was selected and an offer was made to me which I accepted; but later I was asked to give another interview but the interview never happened. HR did a good job of trying to connect me to the interview panel but the panelist seems to be having some issues in connecting with me. Currently I am not sure what are the next steps.
    Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of SAP CRM Marketing Attribute List BADI's   Answer Question

Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an panel interview asking regular .NET and consulting questions. Asked to explain how I would implement and develop a web application with load balancers. Explain MVVM and how to apply in Silverlight app.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2011.

Interview

Made me comfortable in interview room. Simple. Basic Technical questions. Just asked basic iOS interview questions with ARC, Threads, Straight forward scenarios. Any one with an average experience in iOS can answer it.

Interview Questions

• Basic iOS interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

The whole process consisted of a number of steps. At first there was one written test. This test consisted of both technical questions as well as IQ test. This was for a duration of 50 mins. Once this was over, results were published after 2 hours and the selected candidates were asked to stay there. This was followed by panel interview

Interview Questions

Looking for better options with improving market conditions.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was one day process consisting of 1 Technical and 1 HR
    1)Technical was lasted around 1 houroverall interviewer was very helpful,it was more like discussion main focus on current project and technologies mentioned in CV

HR was more about why Infosys,reason for change,expectation overall it was OK,they have specific salary range they wont give more than that,if you want offer then don't negotiate just accept what they are giving.

Interview Questions

• Spring IOc,MVC,JMS,Web Services,Maven,Exception Handling,Load Balancer,MDB etc.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

With mail communication and online form submission, interview was schedules on weekend with timeslot but took whole day as around 300 candidate was there. I don't understand why they were mentioning it as scheduled interview if it looks like walk in process.

Interview Questions

• 1.technical questions
      2.scrum methodology
      3.team handling
      Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through employee referral. It took 3 weeks for the process. There were two rounds technical and HR. Technical round was average taken by two people one delivery head and another manager. Know your projects well before you appear for the technical round.

Interview Questions

• Few questions from previous projects, some question on the projects done in masters. Question on HashMap, Spring DI, Doubly linked Concept, scenario based question, questions on garbage collector, JVM heap space.   Answer Question