Infosys Technical Test Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

3.1

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The inerview process was very Cool. Basically the interview i attended is a Walkin. Bussiness analyst and Lead were there to interview me. Asked what ever i mentioned in thee resume.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technical Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Phone and Skype. General process. Manager asked process oriented question and lead asked technical question. Then one more round of interview with clients which more like introduce my self . Overall it was a happy process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

On March 2016, InfoSys HR set and confirmed a video conference to last for an hour. I logged on to the conference website 5 minutes before the set time. One minute before the set time I shared my camera (so they could see me) and introduced myself. Nobody answered so I waited. A minute later, before they shared their camera, the call ended with the following message "the meeting owner has terminated the video conference".
    I thought about technical issues and sent an email to reconnect but only encountered silence. The next day I sent an email to the HR person requesting to re-schedule but 10 days later they still have not answered.
    So what do I make out of this experience?
    1-At best, bad process interview, bad follow up.
    2-At worst, they did not like my face (I can assure you that I was dressed properly for the interview). My face is normal: no tattoo or deformity. At this point, I need to add that my face is black. Was the color of my face the issue? Is it a discrimination case?
    From this event I cannot objectively draw to the conclusion that it is discrimination. I do note that InfoSys is a foreign company. An American company would have behaved differently. At best this is a bad interview process and courteous/professional is not how I would call InfoSys.
    Not a company that deserves my talents.

Interview Questions

• They did not even say a word just terminated the video conference.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview happened for 1 hour long and they covered all the ares in my resume like
    SQL, Automation test scripts, java, test plan, agile methodologies, Data ware housing concepts and my responsibilities in my project

Technical Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2016.

Interview

GPM from offshore called me and had an initial round as i was joining back after 2 years i stepped out in USA. Straight to the point mostly Project based and technologies,tools i will be working on once i am in. Since trained in Infy Mysore in early days ,GPM had alot of faith in me.

Interview Questions

• E-commerce testing ,end to end Testing , UAT ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

Questions are mostly related to managing a big team, what would be the strategy to test certain apps. Interview was smooth and it took almost 50 minutes over webcam. Not that tough but mostly based on the technical side and management skills.

Interview Questions

• What are the key challenges that you have faced so far..   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the most interesting defect that you found in last 2 months   Answer Question
    • What would be your strategy to handle a team of 25 people   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room in negotiation as they offered a good salary based on the chosen location.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy process. Just make sure you know your resume. They go over your entire resume.2 interviews process and then you will received an email. They will keep you inform with the process.

Technical Test Lead Interview

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview -
    Technical, management and HR. AFter that you will be selected.

Technical round will be the past projects and educational background that you might have workd on.
    Management round will be handling we crucial scenarios during a project
    HR is discussing on salary

Negotiation

I started as a fresher

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I have previously worked for infy so i tried for a second stint.There was a good turnout as hiring was being done for multiple skills.I had travelled the previous day from Mumbai to Pune.There were numerous checks at the gate,ground floor of the building and then we were sent to the designated floor.All of this was done seamlessly.They called me for interview almost 1.5hour post waiting.The interview lasted 10minutes.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something about yourself
      2.How do you rate yourself in automation
      3.Explain how to build via Jenkins
      4.Sql query to find the second max entry
      5.How do you test apis
      6.How is an api generated
      7.common responses and errors occured when testing api
      8.No selenium questions were asked or people management questions though the interview was for Selenium   Answer Question

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (East Timor)).

Interview

Questions asked were logical & practical in nature. The interviewer was a senior person and very friendly in nature. the interview lasted for around 30 minutes and overall felt good about it.