Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.7

224 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

initial recruiter will call tell you about teh role and company, and will ask about years of experience you have in a particular technology you mentioned in job description. Then they will email with a interview meeting link

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was over webcam. They ask you to turn on yours but they never turn on their camera so you end up looking at yourself during whole interview. They asked me to introduce myself and then we went straight to technical questions. The guy seemed understandable and calm but sound was not that good and I had troubles understanding some questions.

Interview Questions

• When you create object let's say Animal a = new Dog(); what will be order of constructors invoked?   1 Answer
    • Is assignment Object o = "test"; valid   1 Answer
    • What is "overriding" and "overloading" and how do you achieve it?   1 Answer
    • How do you implement Servlet and map it to URI?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle multi-threading in Java? What Interfaces are used? How do you create new thread?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Had a couple of interviews over Skype. Gave some quick coding challenges and other basic questions about software development. Received a call the following day with an offer to a similar position.

Interview Questions

• What are the different states an application goes through?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First got call from Talent Acquisition team regarding job opportunity, finds out our details, visa status, location preference.

Next we will be scheduled technical phone or skype interview , asked technical questions.

After 2 days got call from HR team and given offer letter, background check had done. Following monday went to near by Infosys office and attended 4 hours launch pad, in this week we have to attend meetings for 3 days for 1 hr from client location.

Interview Questions

• All the basic technical questions in all technologies that I kept in my resume?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted pretty quickly by the HR people and set up an interview the next week. The interview was by video with two other people. One asked more person-oriented questions about your experiences, the other was more technical.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was phone interview with screen sharing and video call. It started with texhnical questions and folowed by practical test. The people were quite frank. They made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Questions about objective c   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds. First round was good. He asked all the key points in resume and JD(like others) it took 1:30 . Second round he expected code in telephone. first was webx they can see us but we cant. need patience for interview have to prepare every thing.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were 2 rounds first is Technical and next MR round. It was easy. General questions on pl/sql queries.MR round they explained about project role .
    diff between truncate and delete
    what is function and procedure
    write a query to get 5'th highest salary
    compilation process
    tuning
    explain plan
    sql loader
    external table

Interview Questions

• diff between truncate and delete
      what is function and procedure
      write a query to get 5'th highest salary
      compilation process
      tuning
      explain plan
      sql loader
      external table   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Pretty simple interview!
    !

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Two technical rounds. First round was on basics and core concepts. The second was more specific to the job. Then followed by a conversation with the hiring manager and the HR/ recruiter, this was all regarding what they want for that particular job and what they could provide for that job or role or title.

Interview Questions

• Questions on algorithms, data structures   1 Answer