Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.7

203 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted pretty quickly by the HR people and set up an interview the next week. The interview was by video with two other people. One asked more person-oriented questions about your experiences, the other was more technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First got call from Talent Acquisition team regarding job opportunity, finds out our details, visa status, location preference.

Next we will be scheduled technical phone or skype interview , asked technical questions.

After 2 days got call from HR team and given offer letter, background check had done. Following monday went to near by Infosys office and attended 4 hours launch pad, in this week we have to attend meetings for 3 days for 1 hr from client location.

Interview Questions

• All the basic technical questions in all technologies that I kept in my resume?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was phone interview with screen sharing and video call. It started with texhnical questions and folowed by practical test. The people were quite frank. They made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Questions about objective c   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds. First round was good. He asked all the key points in resume and JD(like others) it took 1:30 . Second round he expected code in telephone. first was webx they can see us but we cant. need patience for interview have to prepare every thing.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were 2 rounds first is Technical and next MR round. It was easy. General questions on pl/sql queries.MR round they explained about project role .
    diff between truncate and delete
    what is function and procedure
    write a query to get 5'th highest salary
    compilation process
    tuning
    explain plan
    sql loader
    external table

Interview Questions

• diff between truncate and delete
      what is function and procedure
      write a query to get 5'th highest salary
      compilation process
      tuning
      explain plan
      sql loader
      external table   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Pretty simple interview!
    !

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2016.

Interview

It was a video interview, but the interviewers did not turn their cameras on so I looked at myself the whole time. The interviewers both mumbled and after multiple requests for them to speak up I would just take a stab at whatever I thought they were asking me.

Interview Questions

• - Describe my past leadership experiences
      - What programming platforms have I worked with?
      - Describe my major   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2016.

Interview

just one interview for 45 minutes.basic java questions. they covered a little spring and hibernate and SQL stuff . Interview was taken by 3 people. They were very ncie and they will ask all to explain the previous project and that will be cruicial. Just follow some youtube videos and it helps u a lot. Thanks

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Bellevue, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

A recruiter called me to describe the company and the project, then scheduled an interview with one of the team leaders in this project, the interview process take only one step, online with a team leader and shared screen

Interview Questions

• Common .NET interview questions, and basic data structure   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

2 rounds 1 technical 1 hr Based on the resume and past work and a few questions about technology mentioned in the resume

Interview Questions

• Based on the resume and past work and a few questions about technology mentioned in the resume   Answer Question