Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds. First round was good. He asked all the key points in resume and JD(like others) it took 1:30 . Second round he expected code in telephone. first was webx they can see us but we cant. need patience for interview have to prepare every thing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

For technology analyst position, i applied online, Interview process finished with a week. Question where easy, most of the questions from core java, spring, hibernate and sql. Mine was face to face. Interviewer's where friendly

Interview Questions

• 1. Oops
      2. String literals and string objects
    • 11. Instance variable and static variable
      12. Composition
      13. Concurrent exception

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Difficult interview but great learning experience. Had one stress interview and one lunch interview. They both went fairly well, and everyone was incredibly nice. It was a difficult interview but they made me feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I am looking for in a company and what they can expect form me as an employee   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a video conference. Two people interviewed me. Seems they were very much reluctant to go into detail. Rather they were asking general questions such as what is JVM, EJB, HIbernate, what are the components of Spring, etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked one question: what should be the strategy to upload billions of entry into the database, given a single point failure will rollover the process.   1 Answer
    • What are the different ways you can create object in Java?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy, simple questions on the anlytics and simple questions on puzzles and game theory! Asked about my previous employment history, questions on the difficult problem that was faced and the issues that was uncovered, how did i solve critical problem and some fundamentals of basic engineering and science.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was called through employee referral, The Interview process was quiet Fast, and they require PL knowledge, i hardly used PL, i am fine with SQL , but they are very particular on PL only, and they will asked about project/my role even though they are satified, as i dont have hands-on knowledge on PL, i can see the rejection face, when they came to know about my PL, and rest everything they asked based on resume. I know they will will reject in the first 5 min itself.

Interview Questions

• Procedures, Triggers, Material View, Joins, incident management, Defect managements, these two if u have those related words in your resume ), and last project/Role   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

2 rounds. One Technical and HR. 1st round was pretty much easy. The interviewer was very polite and asked questions according to my skills. He was more interested in knowing about my projects and nature of work. After which he asked basic technical questions which I was able to answer easily.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview and HR interview was planned, i came out from first round even though i performed well as their expectation for the role was high. Expected skills- MVC,WPF,WCF

Interview Questions

• Explain about ASP.net page life cycle   1 Answer
    • OOPS concepts,Abstract,Interface,Method riding   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through infy career portal. 1 Round Technical.2.Manager Review 3.HR Discussion.Total time of the interview process 1 hour.While Negotiate salary HR will predefined the max package binary option take it or drop it.

Interview Questions

• 1)start with basic Asp.net webform Vs Asp.net MVC
      2)In Jquery Why using $
      3)Difference Between $(document) vs document
      4)Depedency Injecction
      5)Types of binding in WCF
    • 6)Muti threading
      7)ado.net basics

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2015.

Interview

I had referred by an employee.I had taken interview on 31/01/2015.Whole interview process is taken 3 hours for Peoplesoft Consultant position.For me Technical round is cleared.HR interview is completed in 5 minutes .I think now a days,Based their Experience Infy is offering employees salaries as Fixed,Not wish to offer salaries ,but not based on their previous salary.HR not even Know my current salary at the time of taken my HR Discussion.she just saw one sheet may be their company standard salary sheet and offer me salary which is quiet less that what i am earning now.I was in shock by hearing this From HR.HR told me that for this years of experience you get this much salary only like that, I told my salary is more than what you are offering now,thn she she checked my current salary sheet which i filled earlier and not wish to negotiate based on my current salary.then i quit the interview.

I still think only one question how The HR thinks employees can join in the company by offering salaries which is quiet less that what they are earning??i don;t know whether this is only mine experience or others also faces such a experience.If HR think they cannot offer what expect salary of job seekers, why to waste their time and opportunity by calling then for the interview.