Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.7

194 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Salem, Tamil Nadu (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Joined as fresher

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed Salary as per college studied

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

2 round are there. 1 is fully technical. If you qualify technical, you will directly go through HR round. There they will provide good package as per their standards. This is entire process. They will take maximum 7 days to release offer once you have selected.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was phone interview with screen sharing and video call. It started with texhnical questions and folowed by practical test. The people were quite frank. They made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Questions about objective c   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

I applied for TA and finally got the job. There is no paarmeter for selection process. It depends on your communication,presence of mind. Mostly they ask questions from your resume 20 % Chances to go beyond resume so whenever you are going for interview,please be ready according to resume.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

1) 2 rounds
        - 1 Technical ((Additional technical round can be arranged for further confirmation)
        - 2 HR
    2) Maximum salary package limit are fixed based on designation. Hr does not nagosiate more
        in salary packages even if some one has another offer in hand.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Process was straught forward. Got an invitation for personal discussion.
    Two guys of senior level like Technology specialist/Architecht took my interview. It lasts for 1.5 hours. Lots of question regarding past experience, current projects, skills etc.

Interview Questions

• I had given a scenario to get non fuctional requirement on a project defination given by interviewer by considering him client it self.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not get stuck in HR round whatever he/she talks about package. Stick to your demand.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview had a technical round followed by an hr round. Technical interview was very practical and was focused on what was mentioned in the resume. All the questions asked were relevant to the job role and to my previous experience.HR round had very simple questions to assess the willingness to join the organization, salary negotiation and to discuss on the place of posting.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to my area of expertise. Scenario based question in case of sql and unix   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Difficult interview but great learning experience. Had one stress interview and one lunch interview. They both went fairly well, and everyone was incredibly nice. It was a difficult interview but they made me feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I am looking for in a company and what they can expect form me as an employee   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I have given my interview in Gurgaon Haryana. it was a single day process.they have taken less time in process.so i would say it was a nice exp for me.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was held by a old man with lots of knowledge on Technology and industry. Before the Interview there was a Written test in analytic ability and Group discussion for short listed candidates.
    There were not looking only for toppers or high scorers, there were more interested on candidates with Problem solving skills. There tests and interviews says all. Please Note this applies to Campus placement only. The interview process for experienced candidates is completely different. The Rating is also for freshers selection process.

Interview Questions

• 1. Question on a Algorithm about the Rubik's cube.
      2. Questions on my final year project.   1 Answer