Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.7

198 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chen (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Chen (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

1. Telephonic Screening on .NET, C#, SQL, Ajax, JavaScript etc.
2. Technical Discussion
3. HR discussion on reason for change
, salary negotiation and location preference
4. Discussion about % scores in X, XII etc.
Received email after 2 weeks confirming selection

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

Interview

Interview will be straight from your resume. Started with Core java questions and JSP, Web service and Frame works. Project related Design pattern usage. Testing Frame works. Some questions also from Database.

Interview Questions

• Design Patterns, Core java concepts and Test based development   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First technical round followed by HR round in same day.
    asked to wait for some time and then after 1 or 1.5 hours HR came and said offer will be released within 20 -30 days.

Interview Questions

• What was the architecture followed in your last project, basic .net questions, why do you want to change your job.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I got an interview call from naukri.com site and went for it to grab the opportunity And i got the opportunity .Interview process was difficult but managed to get over the difficulties.

Interview Questions

• Related to SAP ABAP technical topics related to Reports ,enhancement ,data dictionary etc.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview in Infosys is mostly Technical nowadays. Gone are the days when interview was easy to crack. Now Infosys asks for latest technology knowledge like MVC, Entity framework, Jquery etc.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Fully proffesional.Its very easy. interviewer was very friendly they will give you an opportunity to get selected .
    Fully proffesional.

Interview Questions

• Explain Ploymorphism, Expalin trigger, WAP to repalce a string with other in a file.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negitoanble.Hr was very friendly. they will listen to you .

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First got call from Talent Acquisition team regarding job opportunity, finds out our details, visa status, location preference.

Next we will be scheduled technical phone or skype interview , asked technical questions.

After 2 days got call from HR team and given offer letter, background check had done. Following monday went to near by Infosys office and attended 4 hours launch pad, in this week we have to attend meetings for 3 days for 1 hr from client location.

Interview Questions

• All the basic technical questions in all technologies that I kept in my resume?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was only one technical round and One HR round. More concentrate on communication skills. even through its reference there was around 200-300 persons for different technologies.It will take your whole day.Over all systematic arrangements for the interview.
    Amazing campus to visit.Interviewers are very friendly and cooperative.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic interview asked basic core java questions and personal details after week i got call for F2F round for technical round one round conducted with two interviewer both interviewer asked questions on different topic . After technical round HR round is conducted with basic hr question and salary negotiation also he asked for preferred job location

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2015.

Interview

Interview is nothing. They will ask only simple questions. they are looking for employee with low salaries.. ..................................... .. . . .. .. . .. . . .. . ... . . . . . . . .. . ... . . . .. . . . .