Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.7

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Difficult interview but great learning experience. Had one stress interview and one lunch interview. They both went fairly well, and everyone was incredibly nice. It was a difficult interview but they made me feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I am looking for in a company and what they can expect form me as an employee   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a video conference. Two people interviewed me. Seems they were very much reluctant to go into detail. Rather they were asking general questions such as what is JVM, EJB, HIbernate, what are the components of Spring, etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked one question: what should be the strategy to upload billions of entry into the database, given a single point failure will rollover the process.   1 Answer
    • What are the different ways you can create object in Java?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Kansas City, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

There were 2 rounds first is Technical and next MR round. It was easy. General questions on pl/sql queries.MR round they explained about project role. Easy to crack interview just go through the youtube videos and you will be fine mainly focused on the resume.So please go through each and every point in your resume.

Interview Questions

• diff between truncate and delete
      what is function and procedure
      write a query to get 5'th highest salary
      compilation process
      tuning
      explain plan
      sql loader
      external table
      Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Face to face technical interview mostly scenario based question were asked . Followed by Hr round .. ...after 2 weeks got offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hr offered nice package ,i have not done any negotiation

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Not very difficult and easy to crack,one can easily make it through depending on the skill set he/she is in.Its the plain technical round that includes may be sometimes a coding challenge and/or basic language interview questions followed by a HR round

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It is a very simple and interview is very simple. Interviewer has not asked many technical questions. First round is technical interview and second round is HR interview. During HR round we discussed salary.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Weekend interview . 1st round was technical followed by interpersonal and communication skills. it was around 40 mins interview. Mainly focused on Java basics and jsp, servlets and struts and spring. How to handle team, review team members assignment, etc.. Then was the HR round for salary and joining location negotiation.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Had multiple rounds of technical interview followed by an HR round

Interview Questions

• Your current company is an excellent one.. then why joining Infosys ?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Campus recruitments are the primary sources for employees. Campus recruitment generally involves a two step process with each step being an elimination round. First step is to clear a written test where the questions test your analytical ability, problem solving skills, quantitative ability and there is a section to test your language skills. The next step is a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• The tests are not so difficult and particularly for the written round the questions usually turn up from some puzzle book.   Answer Question