Infosys Technology Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Technology Lead Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

Technology Lead Interview

Interview

Called for Phone interview and then Inperson .Interview went smooth and I was posted in a section entirely different than my current field and they didnt allow me to change my area until I got out of the company. Any one joining should be careful which area they are going to post you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Technology Lead Interview

Interview

I was hired by Infosys during Campus hiring and was given a paper t solve 10 questions and was interviewed immediately after I cleared written paper

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position in the job portal and got an interview call in 3 days. They asked me for in-person interview in Lisle - Chicago.

There were 2 persons in the interview. The questions were very simple and generic. I think they were more interested in seeing the hands-on experience. I also felt that there focus was not on technical skills. They were looking for a complete package.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Focus more on displaying the technical work I was doing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

The HIring process is a bit wierd. They hire in bulk and the person interviewing will not be aware for project he is interviewing.. He is interviewing in general for resource pool. The RMG then allocates the person to any project available at that time, needless to say, they have projects all the time.. The interview process was good. I was impressed by the way they interviewed.. It was short but very Testing. Just 1 round of interview by 2 people simultaneaously.. Thats it.. I had offer letter in a few weeks...
    FYI, I was hired in Charlotte, NC as a Mainframe developer. Lead position.
    They pay really well for onsite hires..

Interview Questions

• None.. Everything was answerable if you have really worked in the industry honestly. But there was a tricky question, where they gave a requirement and asked me to estimate the effort.. But they accepted my reasoning for the estimate provided.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They offered me 25% more than what I had asked for :)

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Richmond, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

Three rounds, one initial generic round done by HR and 2 technical rounds- both very detailed.
    The 1st technical round were basic questions and more detailed on the projects I had performed. The 2nd round consisted of difficult questions on more like how would you handle different technical issues, etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on server maintenance for Lotus notes application   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

1st round: Technical interview (telephonic) lasted for 1/2 hour
    2nd round: Was asked to come their office (Jersey City) lasted for ~50 minutes, all questions were from my resume, my roles, responsibilities, flexibilty in working hours etc..
    3rd round: HR interview..absolutely no negotiations took place, compensation was not competitive...

Interview Questions

• what are the diff types of data source that can be used in XML publisher   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bellevue, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

They brought me in to the Bellevue office. I filled out their application form and releases for background check. Then I interviewed in a room with 2 people, a developer and a manager type. They asked detailed questions and asked me to write programming logic out on sheets of white paper. They did not use the white board.

Interview Questions

• Diagram a complete web application system on sheets of paper while the interviewers watch and ask questions.   Answer Question

Compensation they offered was lower than I required. Benefits were quite on the low end compared to other companies I've seen. Also, the job was for a type of position I have not done before, and I was not sure I would be doing as much programming as I'd like and possibly more travel and odd hours than I prefer.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through the job portal. For an initial interview they asking too many docs and details. They asked whole about my project details and tools used. They said will mail you the next process. Still no response.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got call from infy HR for pune location. It was three stage interview- technical , managerial , hr.
    In technical round , we had a discussion in details the technology i am working on. Technical manager asked some scenario based as well as basic question. After an hour , i got into next managerial round , that was pretty easy ,just asked questions from the resume , previous project experience etc. ,lasted for 30 min. After, half n hour , in HR round they mainly focused on salary negotiation. I was not aware of infy HR would become that much rude, forcing me to join with current package, he was even not willing to listen me.Hr told my current package is good enough as per the industry standard. That was completely pathetic , i said no to their crap offer and come out from the office. Checked glassdoor interview reviews , found same happened with other candidate as well.
    They are thinking earning high is not our birth right :) . They don't deserve best.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)).

Interview

should be clear and confident what you worked and the projected in your resume. Explain every thing what ever you did on your previous project. Explain the tools and technology you used. Be bold.