Infosys Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.9

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

language skills, no need certificate, business experience, native language, university degree,eligibility, location, Are you open flexible working hours? , Where do you live?
    What is the your university degree? When can you start the job soon?

Interview Questions

• What is the your work experience?   4 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A good 3-4 rounds in details after the initial MOQ test, followed by a panel interview and post which it was done with 1:1 interview. The HR took the initial rounds then followed by folks from the specific domain group

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Client handling? Business case study examples, Critical cases handled, Weaknesses and how does one overcome it.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

They ask for your availability, then proceed to ignore it completely and offer one time slot which you haven't indicated. There were 2 stages, one was a telephone interview with a senior consultant. Then there was a face to face, 2 hour interview with a partner and 2 senior consultants. However,, the partner was only in the room for about 20 minutes. The interview process was a little confusing as it kept on swinging between structured questions and just off the cuff discussions.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest failure?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

First I had a telephone interview. Pretty standard behavioural questions, the interviewer was nice and gave me an insight into working for the firm, what I could expect etc.

Second interview was a case study. It was pretty easy, one A4 side of paper with info, with a few straightforward questions. The interviewers asked me a lot of follow up questions however, until they ran out.

Final presentation interview. 10 minute interview (seriously) where I had to give a presentation on anything of my choosing. No follow up questions, was in and out within 10 minutes. Then told I did not have enough experience. I had no problems with the fact that the firm felt I lacked experience, however taking me to the final stage of the process and then telling me something they could have told me at the CV screening process was slightly frustrating.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Applied initially through linkedin, i was then contacted for a phone interview by HR. This was then followed by invitations to a further two interviews at the office in London.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional.
    Didn't have many questions on the technology.
    Rather was tested for presence of mind and interpersonal skills.
    A few questions on the overall IT service practice.
    A few question on general current topics.
    Just kept the conversation going and it was a smooth walk.

Graduate Analyst for Infosys Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

1. CV Submission and Cover Letter
    2. Phone Interview
    3. Case Interview/Behavioural Interview
    4. Partner Presentation
    5. Offer

The process of hearing back was far too long. Infosys need to realise that many of their candidates are applying to other leading consulting firms and taking so long doesn't do them any favours. This part of the process greatly undermined what was otherwise pretty efficient and friendly process.

Reasons for declining:

- 30k was pretty much the biggest benefit
    - The length of time taken to give an offer
    - The consulting firm that I choose appeared to want me more and had better benefits/better training structures
    - Glassdoor reviews/word of mouth comments reflected badly on Infosys and greatly influenced my decision towards the end

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was competency based. Case interview was pretty easy. Partner presentation was very vague, you could do it on any topic of your choice which compared to this stage at other consultancies was limiting.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

As in 2016, there was a telephone interview (first round) and then two interviews at the Canary Wharf office. The first interview was based on a case study you have to prepare right before the beginning of the interview. The second one is an interview were you have to give a presentation on whatever topic you like.

Interview Questions

• What trends do you see in the market? (topic: digitalization)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tough

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

1) Submission of CV and Cover Letter.
    2) One hour telephone interview with someone from India. They really looked into my CV in-depth which I appreciated. They got me to expand on my answers a lot, such as if I said "I like to keep up-to-date with global news", they wanted some examples.
    3) At the Canary Warf office I had to read a "real-life" scenario in the consulting world and come up with a process to discuss with an interviewer who would come into the room 45 minutes later. The interview was with a Senior Consultant. He was a very nice person, it was almost just a very nice informal chat.
    4) One month later I was invited to conduct an 8 minute presentation of a "topic of my choice" to a Senior Partner and an HR Recruiter. They then told me to wait a couple of weeks to see if I was successful. This was an issue as Infosys was my number one choice, but I also had other interviews with other companies over the course of that time period. Therefore if they did want me (which I kind of gathered by their body language etc.), they should have offered me the job then-and-there instead of keeping me in the dark for three weeks. I would have signed the contract ASAP.

I was offered the job in early May. The day before an Assessment Centre with a global consulting competitor. I told the competitor firm that I had been offered a role with Infosys, and subsequently the next day I was offered a graduate role with the alternative firm (efficient). Between February and May Infosys was my number one choice, I was smitten. But the long tedious process of recruitment and the fact that Infosys required the candidates to travel to Canary Warf without covering expenses was an issue for me. I guess with all things considered the other consulting firm just edged-it in terms of expressing how much they wanted me, which went a long way towards my decision.

Interview Questions

They took too long to give me the offer. I signed a contract with a consulting competitor.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very smooth process for scheduling interview and making the offer. Since it was a referral, a face to face Interview was scheduled directly with the manager I am going to work with, it turned out to be a very focussed one as a result

Interview Questions

• It was a technical interview on architecture understanding   Answer Question