Infosys Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Infosys Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated May 1, 2017

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A good 3-4 rounds in details after the initial MOQ test, followed by a panel interview and post which it was done with 1:1 interview. The HR took the initial rounds then followed by folks from the specific domain group

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Client handling? Business case study examples, Critical cases handled, Weaknesses and how does one overcome it.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional.
    Didn't have many questions on the technology.
    Rather was tested for presence of mind and interpersonal skills.
    A few questions on the overall IT service practice.
    A few question on general current topics.
    Just kept the conversation going and it was a smooth walk.

Graduate Analyst for Infosys Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

1. CV Submission and Cover Letter
    2. Phone Interview
    3. Case Interview/Behavioural Interview
    4. Partner Presentation
    5. Offer

The process of hearing back was far too long. Infosys need to realise that many of their candidates are applying to other leading consulting firms and taking so long doesn't do them any favours. This part of the process greatly undermined what was otherwise pretty efficient and friendly process.

Reasons for declining:

- 30k was pretty much the biggest benefit
    - The length of time taken to give an offer
    - The consulting firm that I choose appeared to want me more and had better benefits/better training structures
    - Glassdoor reviews/word of mouth comments reflected badly on Infosys and greatly influenced my decision towards the end

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was competency based. Case interview was pretty easy. Partner presentation was very vague, you could do it on any topic of your choice which compared to this stage at other consultancies was limiting.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

As in 2016, there was a telephone interview (first round) and then two interviews at the Canary Wharf office. The first interview was based on a case study you have to prepare right before the beginning of the interview. The second one is an interview were you have to give a presentation on whatever topic you like.

Interview Questions

• What trends do you see in the market? (topic: digitalization)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tough

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

1) Submission of CV and Cover Letter.
    2) One hour telephone interview with someone from India. They really looked into my CV in-depth which I appreciated. They got me to expand on my answers a lot, such as if I said "I like to keep up-to-date with global news", they wanted some examples.
    3) At the Canary Warf office I had to read a "real-life" scenario in the consulting world and come up with a process to discuss with an interviewer who would come into the room 45 minutes later. The interview was with a Senior Consultant. He was a very nice person, it was almost just a very nice informal chat.
    4) One month later I was invited to conduct an 8 minute presentation of a "topic of my choice" to a Senior Partner and an HR Recruiter. They then told me to wait a couple of weeks to see if I was successful. This was an issue as Infosys was my number one choice, but I also had other interviews with other companies over the course of that time period. Therefore if they did want me (which I kind of gathered by their body language etc.), they should have offered me the job then-and-there instead of keeping me in the dark for three weeks. I would have signed the contract ASAP.

I was offered the job in early May. The day before an Assessment Centre with a global consulting competitor. I told the competitor firm that I had been offered a role with Infosys, and subsequently the next day I was offered a graduate role with the alternative firm (efficient). Between February and May Infosys was my number one choice, I was smitten. But the long tedious process of recruitment and the fact that Infosys required the candidates to travel to Canary Warf without covering expenses was an issue for me. I guess with all things considered the other consulting firm just edged-it in terms of expressing how much they wanted me, which went a long way towards my decision.

Interview Questions

They took too long to give me the offer. I signed a contract with a consulting competitor.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very smooth process for scheduling interview and making the offer. Since it was a referral, a face to face Interview was scheduled directly with the manager I am going to work with, it turned out to be a very focussed one as a result

Interview Questions

• It was a technical interview on architecture understanding   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Interview with recruitment very quick and professional. Arranged a further telephone interview with the Business Manager - HR, this was cancelled 10 minutes after the agreed date/time. Arranged an alternative face to face interview with the Business Manager - HR. Never received written confirmation of this and despite repeated attempts to make contact to confirm it was going ahead, the Business Manager never called or emailed me back. Very unprofessional Company.

Interview Questions

• Telephone interview was cancelled 10 minutes after it was due to take place   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went through a serie of 4 steps. First was a phone assessment with basic questions of current situation, career and salary.
    After had following 3 steps with Principal, Senior Principal and at the end had a quick discussion with a Partner of the company. Questions on previous working experiences, skills, and case studies.
    Overall positive interview process.

Interview Questions

• First CV and experiences discussion. Some Skills based questions. At the end a case study and motivational discussion   Answer Question

Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

telephonic interview
    test followed by 2 rounds of interview
    technical interview
    manager round
    hr interview

telephonic was scheduled after a week
    lot of delay in next round
    followed by HR inter view
    the whole process was 4 weeks

Operations Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were four rounds taking two months of time to receive an offer. They are as follows:
    first round - aptitude test