Infovision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infovision (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

phone interview it took only 15 minutes. He asked very basic questions which i felt was easy. After a day, i got a call saying that congratulation got a project.

Senior Full Stack .NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infovision in March 2016.

Interview

Infovision unprofessionally cancelled my second round of interview for no fault of mine, and stated client was not agreeing to do sub-contracting for this position. Such blunt explanation for interview cancellation goes to show how much disorganized the HR team is in this company. I will not recommended this company to anyone for the same reason.

I felt bad because, I had already put lot of effort for this job application right from the day one. Infovision asked me to write-up my experience 2 times on various vague topics. Asking 10 years experience professional such rudimentary write-up questions seemed bit fishy of the HR interview process they follow to secure a contracting position with a client. 2 days after first round was complete was I told client liked my profile, and was willing to do second round; i agreed to do face to face though i live in different city. However, for 2 days there was not call or information. And at last on 2nd day, they let me know the bad news over the phone. I spoke to Siva and Vic from this company who worked with me during the interview process.

Communication:
    There was hardly any communication between these 2 people though they were from the same company. Mr. Vic tried to reach me in the late evenings.

Interview Questions

• Please send a detailed write ups about your experience in jQuery coding like Exception handling; Parameters; data-tables; Ajax calls; Dom Manipulations. Mention in which project and how long you have used. Also please share if you have any work samples.   1 Answer
    • Third round with direct client (Liquidity Services) was more fundamental. Mr. Venkat and Priya
      What is the jQuery?
      1 Answer
    • What is the advantage of using stored procedures? He is expecting you to answer about sql injection, even though you answer several other advantages.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infovision.

Interview

Buddy buddy interview which was very casual. Good people just trying to get to know who they will have working for them. Some technical questions, but nothing more than basic Qa stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary. It is tough because margins are so close and tight

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infovision (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was technical to an extent. Basic knowledge was required. And some level of experience to know how you utilize the UI Components. How you can use fragments and activities. Should know how to use BroadcastReceivers and Services etc.

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infovision (Telephone, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

nothing great.......why are you wasting time with this company... go and find somewhere else, that's good for you and you will get peace of mind......here nothing to explain the process, these folks doesn't have professional behavior and ethics in that, don't want to waste time here. so save your time and peace of mind, better find somewhere else always... this is kid of un professional behavior I never seen in my 20 + years industry experience.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infovision (Waltham, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

1 Interview with company
    3 interviews with client

Senior Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infovision (San Jose, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Client interview.

Negotiation

It was good.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infovision.

Interview

Interviewed with execs regarding background, what I could bring to table, and how I would fit culturally.

C++, Linux, SQL Developer Interview

Interview

First round was technical in office. Asked about C++, linux commands etc. Interviewer was having little knowledge about C++ so there was no difficulty in clearing this round. Second round was telephonic with delivery lead. It was very simple round. But they didnt offer as they thought my skill set doesn't match their requirement after 2 rounds.

Hadoop Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infovision in November 2016.

Interview

telephonic interview , then face to face, when I went to the place for the round two the interview was scheduled with the MD of the company but he wasn't at the place so interview gets postpond,later on they called to tell about the date for the interview but never gave confirmation for the same, I called back to them and they said they no longer hiring for the same profile.

Interview Questions

• tell about yourself, and the domain in which you have worked and all general questions.   Answer Question