Infragistics General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infragistics General Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Infragistics

1 Interview Review

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infragistics (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was "chaotic". Multiple interviews with multiple players in the company both in the USA and in Bulgaria. Two independent interviews with different HR personnel (why?). Questions were repeated, which meant they were not communicating internally. Interviews cancelled or rescheduled. N concern for the amount of time the process was taking. I don't believe they have a deadline when this position need to be filled by.

I spoke with some other candidates that went through the same process and our conclusions was that Management Board in the USA did not know what happens in Bulgaria and was not sure of what they actually needed in a GM in Bulgaria.

The position for GM might be left unfulfilled for a long time to come as it seems the USA management is unsure what they want in the function. Meanwhile Infragistics competitors are having a field day in the ability to steal developers from Infragistics and gain in popularity from the simple fact Infragistics USA is unable to make a decision as to whether they actually need a leader in Bulgaria, which of course they do.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult but they don't ask questions. The operational team seemed to know much more about what they needed in a leader and asked practical and logical questions whereas their managers in the US were in a different universe.   Answer Question