Infragistics Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Infragistics

2.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infragistics (Princeton, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. After about 2 weeks, heard back from an HR rep who set up a phone screen. I decided not to continue after it was disclosed that the internship was unpaid during the phone screen.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infragistics

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infragistics (Cranbury, NJ) in May 2018.

Interview

The phone screen from HR consisted of multiple attempts to take my expected salary down by $20k, and then threats of no call back if upper management didn't like the requested salary. I got the phone interview and in-person interviews anyway, after stating that my salary was not negotiable. The phone interview was straight-forward. The in-person interview consisted of logical games on a whiteboard, OOP questions, etc. Then, interview teams would come back to meet with me again, after joking that I made it past a certain interview phase - like it was a game to them. Nice facility, but no one was there to use the pool table, gym, massage chairs, etc. as other reviews suggested. I can only guess that I wasn't a fit to them, so true to HR's word, they didn't even return my emails or calls after I spent my valuable time on 2 interviews - no feedback at all.

Software Development Interview

Interview

One phone call, brief conversation reviewing my skillset, followed by an explanation of the team I'd be joining and a short list of concepts to briefly familiarize myself with before I arrived. Overall, simple and friendly experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your language skillset / are you familiar with C# ?   1 Answer