Infusion Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infusion Technical Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infusion (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2007.

Interview

I was interviewed by infusion with a phone interview in Feb 2007. Their decision came down on May 28, 2007. Passed all their interviews - technical and personal with flying colours after the initial telephone screening. Met with at least 4 people in the company.

Interviews but no tests. If you're asked what your strongest language is, and you say Java, they'll find non-trivial things to ask you. They might ask you bad things about concatenating strings without understanding what an immutable object is.

They won't ask you questions like the difference between final, finalize and finally. That's a really stupid question.

But in my case, I had one meeting (4th) scheduled with the company president and the public transit system was shut down and I ended up arriving late. So they decided not to hire me on the basis that they 'weren't expanding in Toronto, but New York instead'. After being thrown around, taking days off and driving several hundred miles to their offices, I did write a strongly worded e-mail telling their HR manager that I find their lack of corporate ethic, regrettable. And that was that.

I was left with a very negative impression of the company's president after the experience.

Interview Questions

• What is an immutable object   1 Answer
  • How could you improve the String class to speed up concatenation?   1 Answer