Infusionsoft Interview Questions in Gilbert, AZ | Glassdoor

Infusionsoft Interview Questions in Gilbert, AZ

3.8

Direct Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

very rigorous process - multiple phone interviews, live panel interviews and interviewed with the executive leadership for that dept. There are a lot of people applying for roles, you have to stand out from the crowd.

Interview Questions

• what are you most excited about working at Infusionsoft?   1 Answer

Customer Delight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Gilbert, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one I was rejected by automation right off the bat. It was a group interview and they asked benign questions. On the second group round I was asked that very night to come back for a second interview and phone test. Went back and was then told I had to take a typing question also. I was asked to type on an ancient keyboard, so it took a bit and I was hitting keys trying to make up for lost time. I can type. Then the phone interview where I was told I would be interacting with a real customer?! What?? Ok I know a little about the software so I will ace this. I did. One little glitch from nerves but whatever. Walked into the panel interview, where the guy that I was on the phone with was pointed out, and everyone laughed. Not cool Infusionsoft management. So I sit down for my interview and right away one of the managers says, weren't you at the last interview and you didn't make it? Yes, you were the person who kept giving me mean face when I answered a question. While they asked me more of the same questions, they furiously typed on their keyboards. It was very distracting. But whatever. I aced this too. Especially since you are asking me questions about what I like to so in my free time and where I plan on being in three years. Their "culture" situation and telling you they are waiting for people who are the "right fit" is nonsense. I will give you some pointers: Be in your 20's. Be married with a baby on the way. Say you are Mormon and have done your mission in Zimbabwe. Say you are God fearing and volunteer, say you love America, apple pie and Chevrolet and you are in. Oh, and wear a button down, plaid shirt. If this is how their management works then I dodged a bullet. Also, they will automate the turn-down.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite two animals and tell me what they are in order of the second one first and why?   1 Answer

Infusionite Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was comprehensive but also fun. The application process requires you to actually showcase your work by completing a mini project that is lighthearted. Then follows the typical phone interview and then the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What Infusionsoft core value appeals to you the most?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Gilbert, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

very detailed and technical oriented. Had a phone screen by a senior engineer, then onsite with 3 other senior developers. Did some coding on paper, and then finish a hands-on project. This is the real thing to test a developer.

Interview Questions

• Onsite hands-on developing a real program. No much time for you to think much in detail and needs to be a real programmer. This is great   Answer Question

By the time I got offer from them, I already accepted another offer. It is a pitty to miss it

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Gilbert, AZ) in September 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, tech interview, 2 weeks of on boarding