Infusionsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. Talked with a recruiter, followed by a coding challenge, one on one interviews, panel interview, and finally a lunch. I met with some smart nice people, but the interviewers seemed like they had more important things to do than interview. For example they were on their phones or computers during the interview process.

Many of the engineers didn't seem to always agree with the problems they were being asked to solve or didn't necessarily agree with the direction of the company.

Seems like a good place to work, but I didn't feel like there were enough interesting problems to work on to really propel my career forward.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Horrible experience. I was reached out to by a recruiter who I clicked very well with. Upon talking about the company he stops mid sentence to let me know that a lot of people were leaving and "wanted to be honest". I thought ok... well if you're interviewing that must be a good sign. I was told that it was a pure startup environment which sounded appealing. He informed me that there were no titles or egos, which sounded like a good environment to be in. He wanted to pass me off to the next person, but he informed me this persons last day was a day or two after the interview. A couple days went by and I was ready for my call however, the guy set it up for the wrong time and informed the person I was interviewing with the wrong time. I was unfortunately in the middle of something, but since I didn't want to make a bad impression I let it go and had to stop what I was doing. Immediately off the bat the person I spoke with had remorse about speaking with me as if I was going to take their job. They asked me several questions with attitude and awkwardness. Upon giving answers to the best of my knowledge I got snappy attitude back from the person. Upon speaking about my process and person experience I was told that it was not good enough for them and I shouldn't waste my time. At this point I didn't know what else to say, but politely finished the interview/conversation. I immediately informed the recruiter as it threw me off and was completely unprofessional. Having be interview with someone who is leaving the next day is clearly not the best strategy. To top it off with a cherry they didn't get back to me even after I called to check on the status of my follow up. No idea what I did wrong since I was clearly being attacked from the start of the second interview.

Senior Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, Phone screen with Hiring Manager, Panel Interview with 5 people and Retro demonstration. Very generic questions, and no one from panel took part in Retro.

Interview Questions

• Standard Agile questions, but seemed to expect what I call "formal" Agile answers (yes, that is an oxymoron) about % of time in ceremonies as sprint lengths increase/decrease. Seems Kanban is in vogue, but is now bad and should be Scrum no matter what.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Chandler, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

1 Screening Phone Call, 2 Days later a call with my manager, 3 An analyst homework assignment, 3 4 Round panel interview with Manager, Other Managers, FP&A Team, and VP of Finance.

The big emphasis is on culture fit. Infusionsoft is a great place to work but you need to be willing to adapt and innovate to succeed. It is extremely fast paced but rewarding. If you want a 9-5 job where you feel like a cog in a machine I would look elsewhere.

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

After a couple of phone interviews with the Chief Financial Officer and operations officer I had a phone interview with HR whereupon the young woman opened up the interview by saying there is no longer any need to forward because of my age and that most of the company employees were less than 35 years of age and probably would not trust working with an older person of my age. I could not believe what I heard. And explain to the young lady that I had discussed all of my experience and this is exactly what the operations officer was seeking but she went on to state that most people I would be working with were in their twenties.

Junior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Applied online and was given a design challenge with 3 days to complete. I completed the challenge, sent it in and got no response. Sent it again, no response. Called a friend within the company who said they were having problems with their emailing system and the manager never received it. Sent it again to the friend who then sent it to the manager. Then I got an email for a 30min. "get to know you interview" with HR. Questions were pretty standard. Never spoke with the design department.

Never heard back about the design challenge, it wasn't mentioned in the HR phone interview. Was rejected a few minutes after the phone interview because I had mentioned an interest in both design and understanding front-end code (I have agency experience in both). They wanted someone that would only be "design focused." They didn't want an understanding of front-end I guess?

Interview Questions

• Complete a design challenge. Was given a wireframe and asked to create a user interface for a mobile application.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft.

Interview

I went through a pre-prescreening phone interview for an SDET role. I've been an SDET for 5 years with python. They seemed to want a JAVA developer instead of an SDET. After explaining my role and skills they say there is a HackerRank coding test (which I think is a ridiculous requirement) in JAVA which I explained I wasnt fluent in but I stated I was willing to learn and grow with the company. So that didnt go over so well and gave me an uneasy feeling about the company overall. After reading the interview reviews I can see why. The HackerRank challenge shouldnt be a reflection overall of what a person is capable of accomplishing. The recruiter was also hard to get a hold of and communication was few and super far in between. So I'm not going to recommend .

Interview Questions

• Just a discussion about what I previously did and what skills I used.   Answer Question

Customer Delight Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infusionsoft in June 2016.

Interview

This was my third time applying at Infusionsoft. The reason why I have applied three times is because I love the fact that infusionsoft is in the business of helping small business owners be successful. I even was willing to take a pay cut to work for this company. The interview process started with me completing the form online. I received a email from the recruiter who scheduled a phone interview. The interview was simple: surrounded my previous work history. I moved on to the next round where I was sent some questions via email. I sent them in and was sent a thanks for applying message the next day. I wish Infusionsoft the best but I won't be applying again in the future. When the applicant has over 10+ years of experience and has no problem getting any other position he wants you hire him. Period.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infusionsoft.

Interview

Had a phone interview then an in person interview. In the in person, nothing was discussed about the actual position, mainly questions about my experience and "personality questions". At the end I was told the interview went "exceptionally well".

Director In Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infusionsoft (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Had a gauntlet of interviews. They were more looking for a culture fit than my skillset. It felt important at the time, but post hiring realized not much went into it at all. It was important for me to fit the culture, but the things brought up in the interview were not actually taken into account about where I fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain the Leadership Model   1 Answer