Ingalls Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingalls Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter about 2 weeks later. Brief phone interview with the recruiter then scheduled an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Generic interview questions. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why do you want to work here? A question about teamwork. She also asked why I was leaving my current job.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital.

Interview

the manager was very nice and made me feel comfortable. She asked many questions regarding my previous experience. Since I am a new grad, she asked a lot of questions related to my skills and nursing knowledge.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions but the best thing to do is prepare to answer questions by brushing up on your knowledge of skills and to be ready to explain and discuss previous experiences.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was very detail on your experience and the ability to adapt to different clients. The manager was very personable and kind. Immediately told me I would be a good fit for the company

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter reached out 2 weeks later. Meet in the hr department, they didn't have me listed to have an interview so the Nurse manager wasn't there when I arrived. Finally meet with the nurse manager.. interview questions were fairly easy. Toured the unit then no offer about a week later.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL).

Interview

Questions were mediocre not what I expected and not related to the skills for a RN and I think that's important to caring for ill patients, healing, well being, and success with self care.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took a while, but the job was mine. The hiring manager described the job and told me what I should expect from the job. He wanted to make sure that all officers have good customer service.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I attended the nursing job fair held in June. All staff were very friendly and I was given the opportunity to visit the unit and speak with nurses on the floor. I was given information on the expectations and basically offered the position upon going online to complete the application process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had no desire to negotiate. The benefits package was standard, however, for attending the fair there was a reimbursement of NCLEX and state licensing fees (about $250) plus a $4500 sign-on bonus that was very attractive.

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call about 3 weeks after I applied online. Had a very short phone interview with a recruiter in HR. She asked me to come in one of the next following days. After about an hour interview with HR, I was sent to the unit that I was interviewing for to tour the unit and meet with a few RNs that were working that day.

I was offered the position the following day.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work for ingalls?
      2. Why do you want to work on this unit?   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

First is the interview then drug screening and background checks, and orientation. Once you start with the interview you answers the questions that are given. Then you'll receive another phone call to come in to do a drug test and to do a background checks. Then the final steps is orientation to go over everything about the job I had applied for.The outcome of the whole job process was excellent.

Customer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL).

Interview

Receive phone call for interview. Passed first interview. Was told that I will meet with another manager for second interview. Awaiting to call to see if I receive an offer for employment. Interviewer were very nice and straight forward. Ask plenty of questions. The interview is very up front and will tell you everything you need to know before you accept an offer.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if someone is not carrying their own weight?   1 Answer