Ingalls Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingalls Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.9

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter reached out 2 weeks later. Meet in the hr department, they didn't have me listed to have an interview so the Nurse manager wasn't there when I arrived. Finally meet with the nurse manager.. interview questions were fairly easy. Toured the unit then no offer about a week later.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL).

Interview

Questions were mediocre not what I expected and not related to the skills for a RN and I think that's important to caring for ill patients, healing, well being, and success with self care.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took a while, but the job was mine. The hiring manager described the job and told me what I should expect from the job. He wanted to make sure that all officers have good customer service.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I attended the nursing job fair held in June. All staff were very friendly and I was given the opportunity to visit the unit and speak with nurses on the floor. I was given information on the expectations and basically offered the position upon going online to complete the application process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had no desire to negotiate. The benefits package was standard, however, for attending the fair there was a reimbursement of NCLEX and state licensing fees (about $250) plus a $4500 sign-on bonus that was very attractive.

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call about 3 weeks after I applied online. Had a very short phone interview with a recruiter in HR. She asked me to come in one of the next following days. After about an hour interview with HR, I was sent to the unit that I was interviewing for to tour the unit and meet with a few RNs that were working that day.

I was offered the position the following day.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work for ingalls?
      2. Why do you want to work on this unit?
      Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

First is the interview then drug screening and background checks, and orientation. Once you start with the interview you answers the questions that are given. Then you'll receive another phone call to come in to do a drug test and to do a background checks. Then the final steps is orientation to go over everything about the job I had applied for.The outcome of the whole job process was excellent.

Customer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL).

Interview

Receive phone call for interview. Passed first interview. Was told that I will meet with another manager for second interview. Awaiting to call to see if I receive an offer for employment. Interviewer were very nice and straight forward. Ask plenty of questions. The interview is very up front and will tell you everything you need to know before you accept an offer.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if someone is not carrying their own weight?   1 Answer

CLA Interview

Interview

You must apply online; follow up via a telephone to human resources; await for them to call you for an interview; partake in a drug screening; you must be certified and experienced with thorough knowledge of how to perform phlebotomy, this includes the order of draw, the sites to choose, where not to draw, and have the ability to work alone in the field. There is a lot of traveling involved. You will travel from home to home drawing blood independently and completing entire homes with up to 50 draws alone. You may have to do more than one home; sometimes help will be provided if they are not short -staffed, but most times they are short staffed. you are required to transport specimens back to the lab and do registrations and specimen processing.

Interview Questions

• none. if you no the order of draw, and how to stick, you're good to go   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital (Harvey, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Human resource schedules an interview. Meet with human resource. Interview about 45min then schedule another interview with unit manager some times the same or another day in the future. Meet with unit manager interview for about 45mins.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna be a nurse
      Why do you wanna work here
      Plans for the future
      1 Answer

Billing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingalls Memorial Hospital.

Interview

Why is diversity important?

Another job.