Ingenico Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingenico Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Ingenico Group

2.6

Contract Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ingenico Group.

Interview

Simple just filled out the application and they were hiring immediately so I start a few days later. They hire through contract agencies and as long as you are available to work fulltime you get hired.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingenico Group.

Interview

Short and sweet with a one on one person. Not too many questions was ask. Always carry copy of your resume and ask questions. Always smile and dress nicely. Come prepared and on time.

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ingenico Group.

Interview

My interview started with a introductory phone call with high level manager and then followed with a technical deep dive with a lead.Very crude interview process, interviewer(2nd round) was very thorough when it came about asking all the questions, at one point I felt that may be he was threatened by how I consistently answered all the questions. It ran for 45 mins and I was pretty confident about getting a followup call, 5 days passed by and when I tried to get in touch with the recruiter, there was no response. I was eager to know the result, because I knew I did well and a positive outcome would definitely be a boost to my morale regardless of whether I join them or not. It seems they treat all interview candidates so poorly, I can only imagine how bad it will be once we get in.

As far as I could understand all the existing employees recruit people who they know, and they in turn only recruit people they know. This kinda leads to a toxic work environment. In a way am glad that I didnt get a response back from these guys.
    My suggestion is that entertain these guys as much as they entertain you, I mean take an interview call in your leisure time and don't care about the result, and try and use the experience for another interview, as these guys only waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Very standard SQL questions, nothing out of ordinary. What do you expect from a set of people who are just "fooling" around ?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ingenico Group.

Interview

The interview process was long and very unorganized. I was dealing with a third party recruiting company, however HR, Hiring Manager and the Recruiter never had their communication aligned. Always got a different answer for next steps and I had to interview 10 times, like I was applying for an executive level role, but it was only for an Analyst.

Senior Vice President of Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ingenico Group (Suwanee, GA).

Interview

Very Hague interview process, kept staring at my assests. Made me feel very uncomfortable as I was interviewed by Male dominant work force of white guys.. No color at all in high positions and don't plan for it to happen..

Interview Questions

• What DEV background you have? Years of Experience? Like socializing?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ingenico Group (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Long, Protracted, Simple... Spoke to several different people over the course of a month, communication was very poor, I had to keep following up to push the process to the next step, in the end, I got a generic decline email after a month of jumping through hoops. Horrible experience, would NOT recommend this company to anyone!

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingenico Group.

Interview

Phone interview then project later brought onsite for presentation. Overall is very bad and unprofessional. Team lead has no idea how to interview with interviewee which is really bad. Waste of time....

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingenico Group (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

-initial phone interview to find out my background in the field and inform type of position being filled.
    -4 online tests that took 45min per test. IQ, software programming, related fields that would be interacted with at the job.
    -second phone interview with several peer employees.

Interview Questions

• Q: Programming related what is the difference between Stack and Heap   1 Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied online through a job board and then went through a phone screening. Following the phone screen there were two group interviews. The first group was an interview with the sales team and account managers. The second group interview was with the project team and various employees of the sales organization.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is a conflict you have come across and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn for Solutions Architect (Ingenico ePayments).

Provided CV and motivation letter. Received an automated email with promise applicant will be contacted within 2 weeks for follow up - no reaction during this period.

Directly contacted recruiter linked with position via InMail a couple of days ago, no reaction.

I gave up; this is not a company (culture?) I feel comfortable with - do not like to be ignored.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked except for having tremendous patience during the procedure it seems.   Answer Question