Ingersoll Rand Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingersoll Rand Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand in April 2011.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the HR Hiring Manager, a week later I had a phone interview with me would-be boss a week later they invited me to their Assessment Center (which consisted in an entire day at the HQ in Brussels, doing a problem simulation, then I had a case that I needed to solve and present in 4 hours, and finally another 1:1 interview with my would-be boss).
Several managers were there for the presentations and interviews, they said they used to give an entire day for the case (to present early in the morning) but this time due to lack of time it was all done in one day, other than that it was not very hard but interpersonal skills were definitely what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Simulation. Given a totally random "job position" and a problem to solve sitting with other colleagues (also with random job positions). We were given annual expenses, annual savings and expected savings.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation, it was more like "take it or leave it" and because of the financial situation I was in I had to take the offer.