Ingersoll Rand Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingersoll Rand Marketing Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through meeting a recruiter at the career fair. I had an on campus 30-minute interview with 2 people that was behavioral-based. It was nothing out of the ordinary and the interviewers were really nice. I got an email a couple of weeks later saying that I didn't get a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you applied something you learned in class in a real-life situation.
    Tell me about your process of setting goals and how you meet them.
    Tell me about a time you were most innovative in your work/academics.
    How do you keep up with news/updates in your field?
    What is your ideal job after graduation?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ingersoll Rand

Anonymous Employee in Davidson, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand (Davidson, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

My one on one interview was actually very laid back. I received a phone call while the recruiter was at my school telling me he got my resume and he wanted to interview me the next day. He asked typical behavioral questions, and actually asked me where I would like to live if I got the position. A couple of days later I was contacted by HR and a phone interview was set-up for me for the second round interview. Phone interview went just as good as the first. The guy who interviewed me was hilarious. I called back the HR person to ask for contact information and she informed me that she was just about to call me and offer me the position. It was overall a really great interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was debating between two other companies, and IR informed me that they'd be paying for my living for the summer. I was sold.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand in March 2011.

Interview

Two persons interviewed me. The questions focused on experience that related to the position. The questions were very specific and designed to see how relevant my experience was to their stated goals. Fairly low pressure.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a project you have worked on before that is related to X?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingersoll Rand in May 2010.

Interview

Took a little time getting back to me, however it seemed like a place I would have liked to work. Advice: know what the exact job is that you will be doing before you interview.