Ingles Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnesville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Barnesville, GA).

Interview

I inquired in person initially and was instructed to apply online. I called back in a few days to check on the application and was then informed that I would have an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Murphy, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Murphy, NC).

Interview

They had a now hiring sign out front. Walked in better dressed than management, was immediately hired, little did I know why it was so necessary to hire off the street.

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farragut, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Farragut, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Put application in online. Waited about a week for a callback. Went in Saturday morning started working sunday night. Very easy. Very nice. Very worth it. Do not regret going at all,

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Duncan, SC).

Interview

Put in an application online and then I called up there. Landed an interview, surprisingly it wasn't like an interview. It was like talking to an old friend or family member. It was an easy process. One of the easiest interviews I ever been in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. She did tell me she would try to get me more since I have experience in it.

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Greenville, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Went in durning a hiring fair and had an interview on the spot. Came in the next day for a cutting test and was told they had another interview later that afternoon and they would let me know. The next day they called and asked when I could come in and finish the paperwork. I came in that friday afternoon to finish all my paperwork. Monday I was asked if I could start Wednesday and I said I could.

Produce Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ingles Markets in November 2016.

Interview

very easy. basic questions. explains the job and what is required from you. asks about your skills and weaknesses. got hired very quickly. manager was fantastic. he was friendly and outgoing.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview will differ with each store, but most are very easy. As long as you tell them you can work a flexible schedule, with weekends and holidays included, you should be fine.

Bakery Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingles Markets.

Interview

Easy. I was transferring locations but when I first got the job it was the normal questions like when can you start what hours can you work. They tell you how much the pay is what the job intails things like that. I filled out the application and 1-2 days later got a call back set up an interview for the next day got offered the job.

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingles Markets.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within two weeks. The interview was simple and easy. We sat down and I was mostly just asked about when I can work and how many hours. I was also asked about my previous work experience, but the emphasis was on my availability. They told me they would send me a job offer by email, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What times are you available to work?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets.

Interview

I applied for the job and checked up on my application and waited for two months patiently because I really wanted it, I got hired, worked 2 days and was fired at the end of my shift because they ran my background check after i was hired and said I couldn't have my job anymore, even though I was honest about my conviction 5 years ago.