Ingles Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingles Markets Interview Questions

1.5

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Spartanburg, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online for Pharmacy Technician positions at several stores. I received a phone call three months later to interview at a location with a Pharmacy Technician position available. I returned a call to the pharmacist on duty. He referred me to the pharmacy manager. The pharmacy manager contacted me four days later, and asked me to come in to interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you a registered pharmacy technician?   1 Answer
    • Have you worked in a pharmacy before?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer

Service Clerk Interview

Interview

Basically asked the same thing as others, they called me the day before and asked if I was sill interested. I said yes and came the next day at around 9 in the morning.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powell, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Powell, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

My interview experiance was a total joke. The store manager basically pulled up the application I submitted online, briefly read it (prob for the first time), and then asked me what my hours of availability were. That's literally it! He told me orientation was on Sat and to be prepared to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What are your hours of availability?   1 Answer

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Asheville, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

It was very easy. I just went in to the store and inquired about jobs. The manager took my number and then called me back to set up an appointment.

They basically look at you and if you seem like a respectable person they give you some paper work to fill out. If you dont have a felony then you are guaranteed a job.