Ingles Markets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

1.3

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Dallas, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Came in sat down. Had a long but productive discussion with deli manager and assistant manager and was told i would be called if i was selected and later the same day i received an email offering me the position.

Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremen, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Bremen, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

After applying online you will have a meeting with the store manager. It's a very informal meeting. Basically if they feel you wil show up they will hire you. Don't expect any training before.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spruce Pine, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Spruce Pine, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a little rushed, but he explained the position and how the break down of teams are and a quick rundown of what is expected to be completed, also talked a little about rules and pay rate.

Interview Questions

• If I have some experience with stocking. How soon available and what scheduling was like.   Answer Question

Produce Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ingles Markets in November 2016.

Interview

very easy. basic questions. explains the job and what is required from you. asks about your skills and weaknesses. got hired very quickly. manager was fantastic. he was friendly and outgoing.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnesville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Barnesville, GA).

Interview

I inquired in person initially and was instructed to apply online. I called back in a few days to check on the application and was then informed that I would have an interview.

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farragut, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Farragut, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Put application in online. Waited about a week for a callback. Went in Saturday morning started working sunday night. Very easy. Very nice. Very worth it. Do not regret going at all,

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murphy, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Murphy, NC).

Interview

They had a now hiring sign out front. Walked in better dressed than management, was immediately hired, little did I know why it was so necessary to hire off the street.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Asheville, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Online application, then proceeded to call and check on my application to show interest in the job. Had to call a couple times to talk to the right manager. They scheduled me an interview the following day. They told me I had the job before I left the interview, and basic dress code policies and how to accept offer. Accepted job online via email *remember your username and password and email used and email password when applying here****************

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Duncan, SC).

Interview

Put in an application online and then I called up there. Landed an interview, surprisingly it wasn't like an interview. It was like talking to an old friend or family member. It was an easy process. One of the easiest interviews I ever been in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. She did tell me she would try to get me more since I have experience in it.

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingles Markets (Greenville, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Went in durning a hiring fair and had an interview on the spot. Came in the next day for a cutting test and was told they had another interview later that afternoon and they would let me know. The next day they called and asked when I could come in and finish the paperwork. I came in that friday afternoon to finish all my paperwork. Monday I was asked if I could start Wednesday and I said I could.