Ingram Micro Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingram Micro Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Very Straight Forward and Professional. Interviewed by Hr Manager and Hiring Manager. On time, provided a company overview, followed by generic interview questions, tell me about yourself, why would you be a good fit, what can you bring to the company, why Ingram

Other Interview Reviews for Ingram Micro

Business Analyst, Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Williamsville, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through the University's job portal. Got a call from the HR to schedule the initial phone screen. Then, went on to a second phone screen. Then, was given an excel based case study to solve and present using power point. Finally, had the onsite interview. Consisted of questions on resume, why you are interested in a career with Ingram Micro.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Buffalo, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Worst HR ever, hands down. Was scheduled for phone interview twice, for two different positions. BOTH times the appointed schedule time came and went with no call from them. I make time ot accomidate a interview and then they reneg on it, very unprofessional. I did however phone interview successfully with them for a different position, it's just your basic screening process with the usualy cheesy questions about your skills & background.

Interview Questions