Ingram Micro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Market Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Williamsville, NY).

Interview

Applied on the IM website, phone interview with a 3rd party hr company, pass the info to the recruiter at IM, in-person interview with hiring manager &hr with computer/personality test on day of interview, 7-10 personal references online review, educational check, background check

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

I learned about the opportunity from our school's career office. I got an interview invite. They were willing to wait for about a month since I was traveling at that time. The Interview was with two senior managers.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

While speaking to the manager and his manager, they didn't pay attention to a single thing I was saying. They had their eyes glued to their laptops.

Interview Questions

Interview

There will be three rounds of interview which will be easy one. Candidates attitude is the main concern for the interviewer.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

2 rounds and you are through! not difficult questions as they are pretty standard questions. just have to be honest and sincere in your answers. of course, you will need to be prepared for questions on why, what and how you intend to succeed here.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

Very Straight Forward and Professional. Interviewed by Hr Manager and Hiring Manager. On time, provided a company overview, followed by generic interview questions, tell me about yourself, why would you be a good fit, what can you bring to the company, why Ingram

Data Warehouse Analyst Interview

Interview

I was contacted for initial interview with HR, that asked mainly behavioral questions - reason for leaving company, strong and weak sides, with a short presentation of myself in English. 5-10 minutes after I left the interview I was called and invited for a second interview with Technical Lead. What surprised me is that the second interview was led in casual manner, more like conversation. The questions were behavioral, not technical. That was strange and what surprised me they don't use any ETL Tool but rather write the ETL via PL/SQL. I had to become a feedback within two weeks, the technical person even calculated the exact date... I didn't became feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are you strong and weak sides?   Answer Question
    • How will you handle a situation where three managers come to you and give you a task, that has to be finished till the end of the day?   Answer Question

Cloud Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Panel process by hiring manager and HR followed by presentation to panel and HR
    Negotiation through employment agency. Offer sent through agency and finalised through agency and Ingram Micro Human Resource department

Predictive Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and contacted by the recruiter for a screen interview. Honestly, I don't think several direct calls were appropriate, especially after I emailed her that I was not local and looking for other opportunities. She called several times and seems unprofessional.

Senior Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Ingram Micro is a very straight forward company. My hiring manager is also very straight forward as well. The interview went pretty smooth. All I needed to do is be myself and explained what I can do.

Interview Questions

• One word describing yourself   Answer Question
    • I was applying for a Senior Analyst position. The additional group interview by lower level Analysts was a bit unusual for me.   Answer Question