Ingram Micro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.9

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Irvine, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

This was the worst interview that i have ever given in my life. There are two peoples who just yell at you. They think that only they are right and no body else. Litterally it is just an insult and waste of time. Not even thanks for your time was said. I would rather BEG on the street then work with these

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is divided in three parts.
    Aptitude
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

If you cleared the aptitude test the you are eligible for Technical Interview
    most of the question are asked based on your past projects and preferred programming language.
    If you are shortlisted after technical interview then you have to face HR
    they generally ask questions related to your hobbies and family.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingram Micro in October 2017.

Interview

1st Aptitude test: 30 min 30 Questions . Format of questions is similar to gate exam.
    Tip: save quantitative analysis questions for later it helps👍

2nd Technical Round: Basics of programming need to clear.Programming skills should be good and basic understanding of dbms helps a lot.
    Tip : Be direct with answers don't fumble or stall if you don't know about it.

3rd HR Round: Very pleasant experience, they mostly ask about your life experiences and try to get insight on your personality.
    Tip : Be honest.

Overall a great experience!

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Quick , as long as you are agreed with low pay salary then you will hired. even you don't have any good technical background but you are willing to get a low paid then 100% you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• How much salary are you asking for ?   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ingram Micro in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. then in person interview lasting about 15 minutes. I did not receive an offer, but after a month a position opened up and they called me.

Interview Questions

• What would someone in your current job say your biggest weakness is?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and also put a referral. Got a phone call in 2 weeks time. The hiring manager was very friendly. The interview questions are sort of behavioral. Be prepared about your acheivements, the revenue you brought in and what you can offer to them etc.

Ingram Micro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nerul (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Nerul (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

there where total 3 rounds namely Aptitude test followed by technical interview and HR interview. Aptitude test was easy , it had 3 sections - verbal, quantitative and logical. Refer Indiabix for aptitude preparations. Out of 80 students 38 got shortlisted for technical round. Technical round was bit difficult but if your basic concepts (which u learnt in SE and TE) are clear then u can get through this also. They are many questions based on computer networks, operating system, HTML,CSS, Java, Data mining , miniproject, Final year project . Only few students cleared this round. last round was HR round, technical questions were asked by interviewers. He asked few candidates to right entire code of their miniproject. He asked many technical questions, mainly about projects and related concepts. Then HR also asked behavioral questions at the end of interview. Out of 20-25 students only 9 cleared this round. The only bad thing which many candidates experienced was even after clearing all the rounds, very few got shortlisted after the HR round which was really disappointing.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Taguig (Philippines)) in November 2013.

Interview

Had the usual interview with other companies.2 exams after passing the initial and 1 exam after passing the final interview.my final interview was scheduled 10pm.took and finished the final exam at 12 midnight.got a call and a jo days after my final interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro in September 2016.

Interview

Went very well, manager was very engaging and encouraging. Interview was done in Spanish in order to verify if my Spanish was fluent. Manager complimented. Manager also wanted to get to know strengths and weaknesses.

Technology Consultant VMware Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen was with a recruiter. This was followed by two technical phone discussions. The interview was conducted on a WebEx with the distributed management team. It became clear during the interview that the management team did not know what capabilities the individual should bring to the table as the management asked for presentation for the WebEx. This was never communicated to the candidate. The entire organization appeared compartmentalized and to be operating in silos. Most ineffective Sales to Services relationship ever.