Ingram Micro Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingram Micro Sales Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

i sumbitted my application online and got a response with in 2 weeks. Had a good phone interview with a recruiter and he mentioned that I could be a good fit for a couple of position they have available. First I phone interviewed with a manager who asked some very tough industry questions. he feedback I recieved was that they were looking to hire someone in Buffalo not California. So I intervied for another psoition in CA. Went in face to face, had a good meeting and then I took a skills/personality test. I also have anoter interview for a different position scheduled for the following week. After I took the test, I was told I was passed over for the job I came in for. For the 3rd position, interview was cancelled. I later found out that they rely on the Unicur personality test. The results will give you either a Red, Green, or Yellow flag. If you don't answer the questions right and you get a red flag, then forget about it. They will not touch you with a 50-ft pole. do your research so that you can answer the questions the right way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ingram Micro

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2011.

Interview

4 interviews, all different managers. Normal questions. Back ground and drug test. One day orientation. Started with a phone interview. Came into the office for four consecutive interviews with different people. Was offered job by the recruiter. Formal offer was sent overnight to my house. One day orientation and then no training. Old systems, odd for a technology company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal, take it or leave it.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Auckland (New Zealand)) in September 2009.

Interview

First interview with HR, then go through aptitude test