Ingram Micro Vendor Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ingram Micro Vendor Business Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

Meet with the team, meet with the manager, meet with the vice president. three to five interviews. the very first interview is with Human Resources. You have to complete a logic test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ingram Micro

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ingram Micro (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

It was a generally relaxed interview, mostly focused on my resume and past performances with the IT channel. Being in the channel and understanding two-tier distribution made it easy to begin speaking the "Ingram Micro language" There are many channel acronyms that are used and Ingram has many more than most other IT orgs.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you had a customer issue (internal or external) and how did you professionally manage?   Answer Question
    • How are your presentation skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate if entering from a vendor. Mid level management can negotiate. Entry level- no way.

Vendor Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingram Micro.

Interview

The process wasn't too hard; question were very specific to why you want the job and what relevant experience you might have. As with anywhere, having connections on the inside helps. I randomly knew someone who knew the hiring manager, and that helped give them a comfort level that I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took what they offered, which was a slight increase over my previous salary.