Initiative Assistant Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Initiative

2.0

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Filled out an online application and a week later I had a 10-15 minute phone interview about my education, background, and what I was looking for in a career. I set up an interview the next week in New York where I spoke with the recruiter and 3 to 4 employees who I would be working under. The job was something anybody could do, it is just a matter of whether or not you want to do it or if you are a good for for their team. Over and over I was told how this position was not going to be exciting, very challenging, or what you would think of when one thinks of working in advertising. I received a job offer but ultimately declined due to a low salary and the fact that the job did not seem interesting at all.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of when you had to organize a large amount of numerical information and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Initiative

Assistant Buyer Interview

Interview

Questions asked by human resources were pretty generic. Same question you would hear from any other interview to understand your qualifications and education. The department asked questions regarding your personality and whether you would be a fit for the team based on your experiences. However, meeting the department gives you a better understand of the position and your tasks/responsibilities.

Interview Questions