Initiative Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Initiative (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple interview. Met with 3 different teams, all had different personalities. Most were nice, and really explained what the teams do on a day to do. They are very convincing and seemed excited about the positions. They encourage that you ask questions. HR who recruited me was really excited for me and was rooting me on. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Initiative

Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Initiative (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Great interviewing experience. Initial phone interview addressed my qualifications, and the position requirements. Second interview was on site with the phone interviewer privately, and then with two professionals from the department. Everyone was pleasant and comfortable, the conversation was positive and smooth, and the whole process took about 30 minutes I would say.

Questions asked:
    What two qualities would you bring to a team environment?

What management style do you prefer working under?

Talk about your favorite ads.

Do you prefer working alone or in a team environment? (Worded differently, but that was the gist of the question)

Interview Questions