Initiative Assistant Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Initiative Assistant Planner Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Initiative (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very quick and straightforward interview process. Had an HR phone screening for first stage then was brought in for a 2 on 1 interview with various teams a few weeks later. Asked questions 50% of the time and interviewers explained more of job duties versus asking about my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in working at an advertising agency?   Answer Question

Interview

It was a rather streamlined and simple interview process. I was first phone screened by their HR generalist and then brought in for an in-person interview where I met both the VP and Digital Supervisor. Very standard questions, nothing out-of-the-blue or terribly difficult. I was presented with an offer in a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

One of the worst HR experiences I've ever had to go through. I got scheduled for an in-person interview at their New York office. Everything was unprofessional, disoriented, and unplanned. I didn't meet with half the people I was supposed to meet, I did not meet with any of the HR reps I was in contact with prior to going into the office, and I still haven't heard back from anyone from the HR department despite a follow-up email after the interview. Way to waste everyone's time.

Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Initiative (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple interview. Met with 3 different teams, all had different personalities. Most were nice, and really explained what the teams do on a day to do. They are very convincing and seemed excited about the positions. They encourage that you ask questions. HR who recruited me was really excited for me and was rooting me on. Overall, a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR to assess potential fit, in-person interview with HR (more indepth than phone interview), math assessment, interview with 2 potential accounts (2 1-1 interviews per account); overall the in-person interview took approximately 4 hours (30 minutes per interviewer, 30 min for math assessment; 30 minutes for HR interview, plus wait time in between)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a basic interview. Tell me about yourself, etc. Next step in the process was going to their headquarters in New York where I had a 4 hour interview with 4 different accounts I could potentially be working on and a total of 8 people. Long day, but very informative! Waiting to hear back now.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Initiative.

Interview

I did both the phone and the in-person interview within one week. Interviewees were friendly and there weren't any tricky or surprising questions. They wanted to get to know me and all of them seemed intelligent and motivated. The office was stunning and the agency seemed up-to-date in emphasizing collaboration among employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Initiative.

Interview

Got the interview through a current friend working there. HR called me and did a phone interview- she had no idea what she was doing and no joke asked the same question only slightly differently worded in less than one minute. Then when I was told the team wanted to see me in person, she sent me to the wrong floor. That was awkward. HR is incompetent here.

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiations...

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Initiative.

Interview

Two total interviews, one by phone and one in person. I was interviewed by two teams looking for a new assistant in my in person interview. One obviously didn't like me and told me the suit I wore wouldn't be acceptable around the office (it's an interview, so I wore a suite, pretty sure that's a standard interview rule) and the other team complimented my suit and asked me interesting questions about my extracurricular activities in college. Needless to say, team two hired me.

Interview Questions

• They wanted printed resumes but they didn't ask anything too interesting except what kind of music I like.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Initiative (New York, NY).

Interview

Great Interview People were nice and accommodating.