Initium Consulting Junior Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Initium Consulting Junior Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Initium Consulting

2.5

Junior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Initium Consulting.

Interview

The interview was fairly short and straightforward. The whole interview process is comprised of three rounds of interviews: the 1st one is brief and introductory if you pass that you get access to the 2nd one which is perhaps the longest. This round is a 45 minutes group meeting with other candidates that goes over the role, at this point the hiring manager will check if you are a good potential fit. The 3rd round is the most crucial one which will decide whether you will be employed or not.

Interview Questions

• If you could meet a person, dead or alive, who would you meet and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Initium Consulting

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied via indeed, got a call from HR where she told me about the job and asked me what I was looking for, came in for a 1st interview with owner, then had a final interview with the person who had the "final say" in hiring me. In the first interview the owner asked questions like what 3 items would I bring with me if I was stranded on an island. All in all the process was about 2 weeks or less. Everyone who I met along the interview process was very kind and positive.

Interview Questions

• Who is someone you look up to and what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was simple and overall positive. First, filled out a questionnaire page with a few questions. Then proceeded to meet with the president of the company. It felt very conversational and he was very informative when it came to answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one skill that you want to have the most improvement on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Initium Consulting (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief, everyone in the company seemed very nice, and happy to be there, but when I asked about what I would be doing day to day, all I could get were very generic answers.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and what is your kryptonite?   1 Answer