Injured Workers Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 5, 2017

2.6

Verification Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Andover, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview process was so detailed and personal I first received a phone call with the whole details of open positions, followed by a email setting a date for a in person interview. I then provided feedback got email responds very quickly which lead to a second interview .

Interview Questions

• What do I look for with in a Company?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Andover, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was friendly, fast, and concise. The interviewer asked me key questions about my experience, education, and skills. He also gave me a summary about what the company was looking for, their vision, and the culture and the benefits. He showed me the installations, and he also talked about the workflow

Interview Questions

• Why I am looking for a new job?   1 Answer

Litigated Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Andover, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was seamless. The interview and manager one on one were well prepared and organized. I was asked a list of questions and scenarios related to the company and my resume. The phone interview was pleasant and quick.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications would I bring to the job?   1 Answer

Enrollment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (San Dimas, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I completed an application and met with an HR rep. After a brief interview with the HR rep, I met with the Director of Operations and had a second brief interview. I felt it went really well and was very comfortable during the meeting with both HR and Director

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy.

Interview

Person who contacted me had no clue what the position actually entailed (day to day activity, earnings potential, what top reps are making, commission structure, why the position was available, new or established territory etc.) I could tell this person was inexperienced and I was almost insulted this company would have her contact me for a six figure position. She really knew nothing about the Sales process in general which actually shocked me seeing they supposedly hold a leadership position with the company. Needless to say, I informed them I was no longer interested in this company which I made very clear. Then they have the nerve to try and ask me for referrals. REALLY?? I wouldn't recommend anyone in my network to go through this. I was actually referred by someone to check this place out over a year ago who had nothing but good things to say about their interview experience. This place needs to get their interview process in order if they want to hire great Sales people such as myself. Either have a Sales Leader take over the interviews or find someone else with experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience selling to Doctors?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Andover, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online. received an email from the HR generalist to set up a phone interview.
    Got through initial phone interview. Took a skills review & personality test. Set up interview with Marketing Director.
    Interviewed with Marketing Director & then with Marketing team.

Marketing Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Andover, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Back in 2013 the recruiter conducted a phone interview and then I was brought in for an in person interview with the Marketing Director. When I met with the Marketing Director she went over what the position would entail in a bit more detail than the recruiter was able to give me and we hit it off personality wise.

Director Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Methuen, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Methuen, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Contacted via e-mail by HR. Asked to send some times I was available for a call. Sent several days and times. I was told they would get back to me with a schedule then.....two weeks go by an I get an automated e-mail saying they went with another candidate... Thankfully I believe everything happens for a reason......

Reimbursement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Andover, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview was conducted for one position that I was interested in, then I was told a week later that the position was being changed to "temporary" through an employment agency.
    I applied for another position, went in for 1st interview, went pretty well. Interview was not long, only about 20 minutes with 2 supervisors, that weren't very polished or professional, but polite enough. I was advised that I would receive a call in a few days one way or another.
    A week passed by, I hadn't received a call or e-mail. I placed a call to H/R, inquiring about my interview and the position, I was told "I will look into it and get back to you". The H/R rep called me back later that day, asked me to come in for a second interview, which we scheduled for a week later, due to the holidays. In the mean time a friend of mine works there, and was told by her supervisor that if I get through the second interview I will get the job. I then went in for the second interview, interviewed with 2 different supervisors, again they were also very unpolished and somewhat unprofessional. I thought the interview went well. I left and went home, checked my e-mail and with in 30 minutes of my leaving the interview they had sent an email stating that I did not get the job, that they were pursuing other candidates, mind you I was more than qualified. I spoke with my friend that works there a few days later and found out that her supervisor discussed my entire interview with her and advised her that they didn't like the way I answered the last question in the interview, that's why I didn't get the job. Incredibly unprofessional!! Not impressed with the company at all!! I wouldn't work there if they asked.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the most difficult part of working here?   1 Answer

Reimbursement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy in March 2011.

Interview

Great entry process for qualifying me as a potential employee. Challenging and rewarding. Fair, reasonable and well prepared questions and dialogue that helped me and the company( I believe) make the best choice. Began with a phone screen from the recruiter highlighting the benefits of the company and asking challenging questions that helped both of us. Followed up less then a wk later with an invitation for a face to face at the main office- an impressive facility. Had a helpful discussion with the hiring manager. Again asking good questions and prompting helpful dialogue. Average lag in response. Invitied for 2 more face to face interviews on same day. These helped make my decision. Offered the position within a a few weeks of last visit.

Work culture and office environment were a big selling point both during the interview and now on the job.

A place to work where your contributions count was the message and reality.

Interview Questions

• Good sample of probing questions to determine if there is a good match of skills and company needs. Describe examples from prior work experience.....   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair and reasonable offer. Do your best and both you and the hiring manager will come to the same conclusion on fit.