Injured Workers Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Litigated Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Andover, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was seamless. The interview and manager one on one were well prepared and organized. I was asked a list of questions and scenarios related to the company and my resume. The phone interview was pleasant and quick.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications would I bring to the job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy.

Interview

I'm not one to write bad reviews (in fact, I write more positive than negative), but felt this was important for any potential applicant.

Pre Interview:
    I was in consideration for a Talent Acquisition Manager role. I was vigorously approached by recruiters to schedule an interview. Although this was not the location nor company culture i was seeking, I gave it a shot.

To my delight the team absolutely loved everything about my profile. The phone screen went extremely well and we left on good terms. I received nothing but positive feedback. I conducted 2 phone interviews before coming on-site to interview to meet with 5+ members of the staff (director+).

Interview:

The offices are dimly lit and seem to have been designed by someone that enjoys dark mahogany more than any standard library. Oppressive to say the least, additionally the facilities were poorly maintained and had inoperable plumbing (with signs, made with copy-paper, soaked in water - non-laminated).

Two weeks pass and I'm still their top candidate. The IWP team ask me to wait to accept other offers, and even made it sound as if it was a "sure thing".

Come to find out they didn't have the necessary budget approval and couldn't move forward (with anyone).

My interview consisted of a poorly organized group (one of which was obviously sick, so much so making me hesitant to shake her hand) that clearly didn't know which way way up. Everyone was at least 10 minutes late, and had to ask me about which requisition I was applying for.

I've been in the recruiting industry long enough to know a bad org. when i see it. This is one, unfortunately. The whole interview the team was assuring me "Our poor glassdoor reviews are results of past management" not only did they not own up to their mistakes, but they are continuing the same operations practices that gave them the horrible ratings in the first place.

Needless to say, I'm happy the disorganization of the legal team/HR saved me from occupying a position at IWP. I know staffing agencies, collaborators, and any vendor knows to
    1: Be cautious
    2: Collect payment asap
    3: Expect a constantly changing management environment (possibly due to company-wide instability). After doing research IWP is in the lowest 5% of employers in the northern Massachusetts area.

I wish I had better things to say (which i often do) but I do not. Unfortunately this failing company is continuing previous destructive behaviors.

Interview Questions

• I wish I could quantify what was asked, but it was really just a disorganized conversation.   Answer Question

Injured Workers Pharmacy Response

Mar 18, 2019 – VP of Legal and Government Affairs

Thank you for your feedback. Like many office buildings, we may have had a plumbing issue in one stall on the day you visited the office, but it is hardly commentary on our facilities as a whole. We... More

Reimbursement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy in March 2011.

Interview

Great entry process for qualifying me as a potential employee. Challenging and rewarding. Fair, reasonable and well prepared questions and dialogue that helped me and the company( I believe) make the best choice. Began with a phone screen from the recruiter highlighting the benefits of the company and asking challenging questions that helped both of us. Followed up less then a wk later with an invitation for a face to face at the main office- an impressive facility. Had a helpful discussion with the hiring manager. Again asking good questions and prompting helpful dialogue. Average lag in response. Invitied for 2 more face to face interviews on same day. These helped make my decision. Offered the position within a a few weeks of last visit.

Work culture and office environment were a big selling point both during the interview and now on the job.

A place to work where your contributions count was the message and reality.

Interview Questions

• Good sample of probing questions to determine if there is a good match of skills and company needs. Describe examples from prior work experience.....   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair and reasonable offer. Do your best and both you and the hiring manager will come to the same conclusion on fit.

See What Injured Workers Pharmacy Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Pros: “Growth Opportunities are abundant for those that go after them. The environment is nice, lots of great people to work with. Management genuinely cares about our team. We are making...”“Growth Opportunities are abundant for those that go after them. The environment is nice, lots of great people to work with. Management genuinely cares about our team. We are making difference in patients lives daily. We do fun stuff together (at work) like team walks outside on the trails, pot lucks, birthday parties etc. Tuition Reimbursement is awesome! There is a gym on site, nothing fancy but in a pinch it works.” – Full Review