Injured Workers Pharmacy Reimbursement Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Reimbursement Coordinator

Injured Workers Pharmacy Reimbursement Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Injured Workers Pharmacy

1 Interview Review

Reimbursement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy (Andover, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview was conducted for one position that I was interested in, then I was told a week later that the position was being changed to "temporary" through an employment agency.
I applied for another position, went in for 1st interview, went pretty well. Interview was not long, only about 20 minutes with 2 supervisors, that weren't very polished or professional, but polite enough. I was advised that I would receive a call in a few days one way or another.
A week passed by, I hadn't received a call or e-mail. I placed a call to H/R, inquiring about my interview and the position, I was told "I will look into it and get back to you". The H/R rep called me back later that day, asked me to come in for a second interview, which we scheduled for a week later, due to the holidays. In the mean time a friend of mine works there, and was told by her supervisor that if I get through the second interview I will get the job. I then went in for the second interview, interviewed with 2 different supervisors, again they were also very unpolished and somewhat unprofessional. I thought the interview went well. I left and went home, checked my e-mail and with in 30 minutes of my leaving the interview they had sent an email stating that I did not get the job, that they were pursuing other candidates, mind you I was more than qualified. I spoke with my friend that works there a few days later and found out that her supervisor discussed my entire interview with her and advised her that they didn't like the way I answered the last question in the interview, that's why I didn't get the job. Incredibly unprofessional!! Not impressed with the company at all!! I wouldn't work there if they asked.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the most difficult part of working here?   1 Answer