Injured Workers Pharmacy Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Injured Workers Pharmacy

1 Interview Review

1.0

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy.

Interview

Person who contacted me had no clue what the position actually entailed (day to day activity, earnings potential, what top reps are making, commission structure, why the position was available, new or established territory etc.) I could tell this person was inexperienced and I was almost insulted this company would have her contact me for a six figure position. She really knew nothing about the Sales process in general which actually shocked me seeing they supposedly hold a leadership position with the company. Needless to say, I informed them I was no longer interested in this company which I made very clear. Then they have the nerve to try and ask me for referrals. REALLY?? I wouldn't recommend anyone in my network to go through this. I was actually referred by someone to check this place out over a year ago who had nothing but good things to say about their interview experience. This place needs to get their interview process in order if they want to hire great Sales people such as myself. Either have a Sales Leader take over the interviews or find someone else with experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience selling to Doctors?   1 Answer