Injured Workers Pharmacy Talent Acquisition Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Injured Workers Pharmacy Talent Acquisition Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Injured Workers Pharmacy

1 Interview Review

2.0

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Injured Workers Pharmacy.

Interview

I'm not one to write bad reviews (in fact, I write more positive than negative), but felt this was important for any potential applicant.

Pre Interview:
I was in consideration for a Talent Acquisition Manager role. I was vigorously approached by recruiters to schedule an interview. Although this was not the location nor company culture i was seeking, I gave it a shot.

To my delight the team absolutely loved everything about my profile. The phone screen went extremely well and we left on good terms. I received nothing but positive feedback. I conducted 2 phone interviews before coming on-site to interview to meet with 5+ members of the staff (director+).

Interview:

The offices are dimly lit and seem to have been designed by someone that enjoys dark mahogany more than any standard library. Oppressive to say the least, additionally the facilities were poorly maintained and had inoperable plumbing (with signs, made with copy-paper, soaked in water - non-laminated).

Two weeks pass and I'm still their top candidate. The IWP team ask me to wait to accept other offers, and even made it sound as if it was a "sure thing".

Come to find out they didn't have the necessary budget approval and couldn't move forward (with anyone).

My interview consisted of a poorly organized group (one of which was obviously sick, so much so making me hesitant to shake her hand) that clearly didn't know which way way up. Everyone was at least 10 minutes late, and had to ask me about which requisition I was applying for.

I've been in the recruiting industry long enough to know a bad org. when i see it. This is one, unfortunately. The whole interview the team was assuring me "Our poor glassdoor reviews are results of past management" not only did they not own up to their mistakes, but they are continuing the same operations practices that gave them the horrible ratings in the first place.

Needless to say, I'm happy the disorganization of the legal team/HR saved me from occupying a position at IWP. I know staffing agencies, collaborators, and any vendor knows to
1: Be cautious
2: Collect payment asap
3: Expect a constantly changing management environment (possibly due to company-wide instability). After doing research IWP is in the lowest 5% of employers in the northern Massachusetts area.

I wish I had better things to say (which i often do) but I do not. Unfortunately this failing company is continuing previous destructive behaviors.

Interview Questions

• I wish I could quantify what was asked, but it was really just a disorganized conversation.   Answer Question

Injured Workers Pharmacy Response

Mar 18, 2019 – VP of Legal and Government Affairs

Thank you for your feedback. Like many office buildings, we may have had a plumbing issue in one stall on the day you visited the office, but it is hardly commentary on our facilities as a whole. We... More