InnoCept Marketing Entry Level Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at InnoCept Marketing

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InnoCept Marketing (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

NOT LEGIT! Easy interview, which kind of tipped me off to the idea that they may be a scam. Went home to do some more research. Came across Indeed blog/discussion thing. 3 people had negative things to say-- one said he worked for them for 3 weeks and didn't average out to minimum hourly wage. Another guy had an even worse experience. Some of the people got really nasty emails and got hassled when they tried to leave.

Interview Questions

• Which is stronger for you: Love to win or Hate to lose? Are you a competetive person?   2 Answers
  • How'd you hear about us?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for InnoCept Marketing

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InnoCept Marketing in March 2010.

Interview

I applied on Craigs list for the Entry Level Account Manager job. I got a call that same day, which I thought was really fast. They invited me in to meet with a manager, he ask me some normal interview questions and told me that if they were interested that I would be contatcted for another interview. That evening he called me to invite for a full day ride along with an account manager. I went back a couple of days later and rode all day with a very nice girl who showed me how they do things on a daily basis. I found the experience to very helpful in figuring out if I could do the job.

Interview Questions

I decided to to decline offer because I am not moving at this time. Innocept was a goor experience.