InnoWave Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at InnoWave Technologies

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InnoWave Technologies (Fairfax, VA) in March 2019.

Interview

There were two different interviews, the first with the HR representative the second with the CEO. The first was very casual and more informational but they were making claims of a full time position at the end after a trial internship. The second interview with the CEO was much more formal but he would not let me talk as much as I would have liked. They were planning on hiring 8-10 interns for 2-3 full time positions. The internship was going to be paid at $1000 per month flat rate no matter the hours. After getting an offer letter the first month was unpaid which was not discussed.

Marketing Interview

Interview

After coming to the company twice for the two interviews, I have got no answers from them. At the second interview, the one who was supposed to interview me got there pretty late and he left after 5 min into the conversation, leaving me with another employee to interview me.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Interview

Three interviews. First interview was to get to know me better and talk about past academical and professional experiences. A second technical interview to talk about the technologies I knew and about some specific projects they were considering me for. A third and last interview were a bigger overview of the company was made and a proposal presented. Everyone was nice and professional, overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How could I know how many yellow cars existed in Lisbon.   1 Answer

Had better proposals.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at InnoWave Technologies (Lisbon (Portugal)) in October 2011.

Interview

2 interviews - Profiling at the first one; Technical at the second one; The proposal comes next.
    If your are from a distant location, are open to do the first interview via Skype.
    Search for hard work, innovative, proactive people. Preference for good soft skills.
    The process is really fast if you fit a current need.
    Look for high quality resources at low budget.

Interview Questions

• Quiz questions. Example: how many yellow cars are in Lisbon?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InnoWave Technologies (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through an job board, and one of the first questions was "What do you think about working 14 hours a day?" Needless to say, I ended the interview shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about working 14 hours a day?   1 Answer

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InnoWave Technologies (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2019.

Interview

The process was very quick (less than 2 weeks). I only did three interviews, two by Skype and the third one in person in the company where they gave to me the proposal. The value wasn't very high, indeed was very low for Lisbon, but I liked the company and the job so I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I did a personality test and they ask me more personality questions.
      I didn't do any technical test.   Answer Question

IT Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at InnoWave Technologies (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2016.

Interview

They called me to preform the first interview, in that one I met a manager. In the second interview I met with another manager to discuss more project related environment. The las interview was conducted by the human resource director.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InnoWave Technologies (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2015.

Interview

The response was very rapid. in a week i was contacted to go to the interview and on the end of the week i know that i will start on Monday

Interview Questions

• as quality tester, we have a pen so tell me examples of test to evaluate the quality of this pen; English spiking and righting .   Answer Question

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InnoWave Technologies.

Interview

é necessário ser criativo, ter soft skills. Convem ser ambicioso e conhecer o minimo da logica da empresa. Tentar vender um produto relacionado. Saber um pouco do percurso academico.