Innocean Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Innocean Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Innocean

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through online (the homepage). Took 3 weeks for HR to contact me. After that, one round of interview through Zoom.
After the online interview, which took me about 30 min, we had another round of zoom meeting during April. First one was personal behavioral questions and the second was professional business questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Innocean?
    Tell me when you failed and how you overcame?
    Tell me when you were in a group.
    Why do you want to work with commercial company?
    Just an overview of your personal achievements and your goals. Alot of background check going though resume, but it should be fine since we wrote the resume.
    Nothing to hard or out of the ordinary. No creativity required, just ways to present yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Innocean

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

People in HR team are nice but the process is very slow. It takes too long to get the feedback. I guess it is very complicated system. I think it was good opportunity to get into this company.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual, but be sure to bring your 'A' game. Confidence is key, but open mindedness is imperative. When applying for an internship here, be sure to do your research on the client, agency culture, and interviewer background(LinkedIn, Awards, Education, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to intern with (Insert agency department) ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The intern wage is set.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Innocean (Huntington Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a video application, phone interview, and an in-person interview. The HR girls are super friendly and easy to talk to but are a little slow with responding to emails. It was a very thorough process but definitely worth it because it is a great group of interns!